6. Banished

Crystal's POV
Dream

"You have broken the rules. Now you must pay," one of the Dark council members said.

My sister found out about me and Dai secretly dating. She reported it to the Dark council and now I'm in court.

"Since you're one of our own, we will not sentence you to death. But you will have to leave this village and never come back," the other member said.

"I-i accept," I said defeated since my family doesn't care about me.

Then it was decided. I will leave my village and never come back. Maybe the field will be my new home. Then I left.

Daishinkan's POV

They found out about me and Crystal that we were secretly dating. Even who I call friends didn't care about me. I had no family, they all were killed for believing some Dark angels are good, which is true.

When I was banished I showed no emotion and left. Maybe the field will be my new home.

Crystal's POV

I was sitting near the tree crying. The people I thought would always be by my side, just betrayed me.

As I was crying, buried my head on my knees. I felt warm arms around my waist.

"Why I you crying my love," a voice said which I recognize anywhere.

"I... I've been banished from my village,"I said and he sighed.

"I too my love," he said with a sad face.

"Where are we going to stay now?" I asked laying my head on his lap and he started to caress my hair.

"Let's leave this planet and start a new life somewhere else," he stated.

"How? We can't travel in space," I said.

"You can't but I can," he said smiling.

"No one except you cares about me anyway. So let's go, I'm sure I'll be happy with you," I said wiping my tears.

"We'll leave tomorrow then. I need to find a habitable and peaceful planet," he stated.

"Ok," was all I could say before falling asleep in his lap.

' I will find us a home my love ' he thought as he was looking at the sleeping me. Then he searched through an orb.

Let's see what happens. What Crystal encounters. Find out on the next chapter.

(Read it with the narrator voice)

Instant out 😜