11. Revenge/Crystal's Power

Oh my Zeno, I wonder what'll happen

Crystal's POV

It was just a normal day. I planned for me and my children to get along. It would be useful at some point.

What's funny is when Whis and Vados visit they don't let anyone near me except for the twins. It's like they want me for themselves. Treasure me like a rare stone. I very much love it to be honest. Just being with my children.

And oh the last dream was shocking. So Dai was the Grand Priest and I had that many children. Cus, Korn, Vados, Mojito, Cuckatail, Cognac, Martinu, Camparri, Fera and Arri. Whis wasn't born yet I think. Well I guess it was my hormones. I wish I could meet them all.

I was walking down the alley way to the twins school when I was confronted four gangsters carrying weapons. Oh god no. Why didn't I even learn how to defend myself?

"Look what we have here, another Dark Angel," one of the gangsters said. How did they know that?

"W-who a-are you?" I asked frightened and they just chuckled.

"Don't you know us?"

"I guess the curse got her good"

"If you want anything I can give it to you, my friend works at Capsule Corp," I said stepping back.

"Oh we don't want money"

"I want revenge," the first one that was a full Dark Angel spoke.

"Revenge for what?" I asked. I don't know these people and they want revenge... Of what?

"In the past million of years you were supposed to be my wife Crystal. But instead you chose that Light Angel," the first one explained. That... that sound familiar.

Vision

"Razu do you promise to take Crystal's hand in marriage?" the priest said. I was in a beautiful place with black and white decorations. Standing in front of a boy.

"Yes," the one known as Razu replied smiling.

"Do you Crystal take Prince Razu's hand in marriage?" the priest asked again. I looked around. Seeing my father, mother, sisters and grandma smiling at me. I returned to look at Razu a bit hesitant.

"I... I... I can't," I said and ran away. Everyone there grasped and angry.

"I'll get you back Crystal"

End Vision

"Razu?"

"I see you remember now Crystal," Razu said smirking. "It isn't to late to correct your mistakes."

"No I didn't love you. I was forced to love you but it wouldn't work," I said angrily.

"Then we will make your death slow and painful," the second one said.

"N-no," I said trying to run away but I bumped to Razu. He grabbed my wrist hardly.

"W-Whis, V-Vados h-help me," I whispered crying while Razu tried dragging me.

Just as I said that a light came in front of us all and it faded revealing Whis and Vados. They were confused of how did they get here?

"Whis! Vados help!" I called out and they turned this way.

"Mother!" they said worried and angry. Who could possibly try this to their mother.

"Brats, let's make this quick," Razu said and sprinted to Whis punching him and he got knocked out. Vados was shocked but soon enough she also got knocked out by Razu's punch sending her to a wall.

"That's done with... Now where were we?"

"My children... You hurt them!!" I shouted angrily and a black aura surrounded me and my halo appeared. "You hurt them!!!"

I  delivered a punch to one person and round house kicked the other. I kneed the other one and made a ki blade stabbing Razu's stomach. They were all dead. A massive headache got me and the aura and halo omvanished.

"W-what happened?" I asked and then saw the dead bodies and Whis and Vados. "I did this?"

I took Whis and Vados hands and teleported to CC my room. I placed both of them in bed. I took a chair and sat down laying my head on the bed. Waiting for them to wake up.

---------
Omni palace
---------
Daishinkan's POV

What was that energy I felt. It was huge but none of the other Devine beings could feel it and that's a fact. It's only felt by a full Angel.

It came from universe 7. That energy was familiar but from where? It only was for a couple of seconds or so. I need to investigate.

OMZ this is so... I don't know what to say. Maybe shocking. The one that got me most is having 10 children and others will be added. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜