3. Palera cake

Crystal's POV
Dream

I was sitting with him again at our favorite spot to meet. Since our kinds can't meet, we stay friends secretly.

"I brought you a present," I said to him and gave him a black box with a white ribbon and he took it.

"What is it?" he asked looking at the box.

"Open it," I gestured him.

He pulled the ends of the ribbon which untied it. He then opened the lid of the box and had a smile on his face.

"It's Palera cake," I said.

"I usually eat Palera alone. No one has thought of it as cake. I'm so eager to try it," he stated.

He materialized a fork and took a bite. As soon as he swallowed he burst out moaning in pleasure. I sweat dropped. Does he love it this much?

"This is amazing Crystal~" he said taking another bite.

"Thank you. No one in my village has ever liked it. They'll just spit it out in the second they try it," I said frowning.

"Well they're wrong. It's amazing just like you," he said placing his hand on top of mine.

I blushed at his gesture. He's such a gentleman. The ever first Light to touch a Dark in a gentle manner.

"Thank you," I thanked.

"You're welcome my dear," he said.

We lay down on the grass looking at the sky. It's better being here with someone than being alone. I shift my position to lay my head against his chest. It was great to be here with him.

Real world

I woke up in my bed. Tears shed on my cheeks. Why am I crying? I checked the time and it was 3pm. I slept for nine hours.

Wait the dream. I dreamt about that man again. It still felt real. I didn't catch his name again. I better ask the twins about these dreams.

When I got up from bed I saw a note at the vanity. I took the paper and was shocked of what's written on it. This wasn't any dream. The note said:

--Palera cake recipe
                           by Crystal--

This is so weird. I don't remember writing this. What the heck is Palera?

As I thought that, a bag appeared. I opened the bag to see purple fruits shaped like a pear. What in Earth is going on? Well let's try this recipe.

I came out to the balcony with one full Palera cake. I decorated it with icing made by the fruit and rainbow sprinkles.

Like if I was right. Beerus and Whis were there with the twins and Bulma. I thought I could give them pieces to taste the new finding.

"Hey guys do you want a piece," I said while placing the cake on the table.

"What's that?" Beerus asked pointing at the cake.

"It's Palera cake. Come and eat," I answered.

The twins shared a look and approached. The others as well came.

"It's a new finding I made," I said.

I sliced the cake and gave them each a plate. They all took bites and I took mine. It's amazing~ that dream came in handy.

Beerus was eating fast. Bulma and the twins enjoying it. And Whis well...

"This taste~ I've been missing it~" he moaned out.

"Heh? How? I've never made it before. And I know that there's no such thing as Palera fruit in Earth," I stated confused.

"Well...my father told me that mother used to make this cake. He made it for us from the recipe he received from her," he stated.

"I myself dreamt about this cake. And well...I kinda made it," I said.

"Don't you remember your mother Whis?" Celestia asked.

"Yes, neither does father. I guess something happened to her," Whis said frowning.

"Whis!.." Beerus called from afar. "... let's head home," he finished. Whis than said goodbye and they headed to their planet.

Time passed and it was night. We of course headed to sleep. I knew I was going to have another dream.

Don't mind the Palera fruit part. I just made a name that came to my mind first. Hope you liked it.

Instant out 😜