12. What's going on here really?

The next day Whis woke up grunting and rubbing his forehead. Vados did same and found Crystal reading a book.

"W-what happened?"

"Whis, Vados!" Crystal said and quickly hugged them crying.

"Mother?"

"I'm sorry I'm so sorry... I shouldn't have got you into this," Crystal said sobbing and Whis rubbed her back. They then began to remember what happened but not the aura and halo part.

"It's okay mother. You did nothing wrong," Vados said getting up from the bed same as Whis.

"May you excuse me mother. I need to inform my lord that I'm alright," Whis stated bowing slightly.

"You don't have to ask Whis," Crystal said wiping her tears.

"Thank you," Whis said and exited the room. Vados knew exactly what was he going to do.

"So mother, what happened with those guys?" Vados asked.

"Somehow and I don't know how I beat them. I don't even know how to fight," Crystal explained truthfully.

"Oh... Who were they anyways?"

"I think people I knew long ago. But I couldn't remember until now," she couldn't lie to her children.

--------
With Whis
--------

"Father pick up, it's something important," Whis said as he was looking in his staff on a secretive space. The Grand Priests image appeared.

"Oh Whis, hello. What's important?"

"Someone with a black halo behind his head like you knocked both me and Vados. We don't know what happened next," Whis explained and Dai grunted.

"I don't know how that someone escaped but I need to find out before something bad happens"

"What do you mean father?" Whis asked confused.

"A Dark Angel from the same universe I was born in. Universe 19. Dark Angels weren't fond of Light Angels and same around. I was the only one and my family who did think there are some good ones. And that lead to their death," Dai explained sadly.

"I'm sorry"

"I wish they could just be like her"

"Her?"

"I got to go Whis. I need to find out what's happening," Dai said and the image was gone.

"What's going on here really?"

----------
With Crystal
----------

"Mother do you think they'll be back?" Vados asked slightly afraid.

"If I know well the royals were immortal, but I don't know if he will be back," Crystal said sighing. "I just hope they don't hurt you again."

"Royal?"

"Can we not speak of this. It doesn't settle me well remembering my awful past than the good one. I just hope I remember all my memories"

'Memories? Awful past? What's going on here really?' Vados thought to herself.

This is not what I was planning to right but it just came in my mind. Just hope d other chapter is to my and your liking. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜