1. Crystal

New story!!! This happened after the TOP.

Crystal's POV

I was flying to the cruise. Bulma has thrown a party for Bulla. I haven't seen them since Majin Buu was hatched and now she invited me.

The twins are already there. My daughter Celestia and my son Jewel. We are not earthlings, I don't know which race we are. The only thing I remember when we landed here was my name and the twins calling me mother. Nothing more.

Bulma's POV

She's late. I haven't seen her since Buu hatched and she's late. Everyone was here except her. Even her twins.

"Lady Bulma who are you waiting for?" Whis asked approaching me.

"I'm waiting for a friend," I replied looking at the air.

As if right on time which is not. I saw a pale gray skinned, black haired and violet eyed being in the sky heading towards us. She landed in front of us.

"Crystal you're late," I said to her.

"I'm sorry Bulma," she said.

"Ok ok. Since you made it anyway. I've missed you," I said and hugged her.

Crystal's POV

As we pulled apart I noticed a tall sky blue man with a halo. He was wearing weird robes and holding a staff.

He was two inches taller than Celestia and Jewel. He had white hair styled in a weird hairstyle.

"Hi I'm Crystal. Nice to me you," I greeted.

"Hello Crystal I'm W-"

"Whis," I said cutting him off.

"So lady Bulma has already told you about me," Whis said smiling.

"I haven't told her about you. How did you know?" Bulma asked me.

"I don't know. It just came into my mind...I guess," I answered truthfully.

Really how did I know his name? It's the first time I've seen him. I have to ask the twins.

"It's a shock you know my name miss Crystal," Whis said.

W

e then walked near the food table. I talked with everyone. It was nice to see them again.

When I saw Goku I wished I could kick his ass. The Earth was destroyed by Frieza and me and the twins were left in space. We were breathing not knowing why and suddenly it was restored. I'm not going to say anything or I'll be asked questions. Let's leave it be.

The party was over so everyone returned to their homes. Me and the twins were going to stay with Bulma because we returned to WC (West City).

The twins headed to their room and me in mine. This day was great and maybe tommorow will be the same. I then fell asleep.

This story is hard to think of. I had three ideas of it and drafted them all. I chose this one. So hope you liked it.

Instant out 😜