39; CRUCIO CURSE [ rewritten ]

❨   𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴

❨ 𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴. ❩
★ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ★
039. ┊ CRUCIO CURSE
❰ she's an embarrassment. ❱

★ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ★

( make sure to check out my kylo ren fic called "king of my heart! )

Voldemort or the Dark Lord stood in the dim lightroom. Reyna stood close next to her boyfriend and watched wide-eyed as the man glided on the floor towards the center of the room followed by Bellatrix wearing a smirk, practically following her Master and wasn't ashamed to show her devotion a little too much.

"Reyna," Regulus murmured, his voice shaking at the sight of the man━━no, a creature that looked inhuman, almost like a snake. "I know," she whispered, watching with careful eyes full of distrust and fear.

Who wouldn't fear death itself? Especially when it's right in front of them.

"Thank you all for coming tonight and for the Black's for hosting this wonderful evening."

The Black family beamed in pride and smugness at the attention they were receiving while Regulus wanted to puke. Reyna on the other hand wanted to be anywhere but here.

His beady red eyes trailed the crowd looking for a particular pair and the man's eyes settled on Regulus, then went to Reyna's figure that ooze defiance and smirked.

" A new follower will be joining us this upcoming summer. To Regulus Arcturus Black who will soon join our ranks and alongside him Reyna De Martel will support him along the way." Voldemort gestured to the stiff boy.

Reyna nudged him a bit and Regulus flashed a small comforting smile and stood tall to show some pride, putting on a show that will make his parents believe that he was proud.

Proud of his actions and himself. To join the ranks of their precious Dark Lord and restore honor into the family name, but also marrying a descendant of Merlin. A high-class woman treasured and wanted throughout the wizarding world by many.

Reyna De Martel wasn't an object and plaything. Everyone knew better than to assume that. She was a spectacular duelist and witch, a reckoning force that nobody wished to cross paths with in the future.

Bellatrix smirked at her cousin and Reyna, "To the Dark Lord! And to a proper wizarding community, free of all the filthy Mudbloods and the likes of them."

Disgust filled Reyna's heart at the sight of everyone's joyous cheers and cackling. Reyna knew all too well of Bellatrix's dislike towards those that aren't pure.

It was one thing that they disagreed on. But they'd never speak of it though.

Once the crowd began chatting again, the Dark Lord went straight to the Black family and the De Martel's.

Jasper stood idly by with his wife who seemed to want to pass out at the sight of the man.

"Ah Orion, Walburga...and the De Martel family is here tonight."

"My Lord, this is our son, Regulus Black."

Voldemort's eyes narrowed at Regulus who stood confidently. "The boy I heard so much about...I expect many great things from you. Bellatrix has told me nothing but good things."

Then he turned his body towards Reyna who pursed her lips nervously but showed no signs of removing her eyes from his cold ones. "Reyna De Martel...a descendant of the Merlin line. What an honor."

"Thank you, my Lord." Reyna nodded a bit as a sign of respect.

Respect my arse, she thought.

A chuckle escaped the Dark Lord making Reyna's eyes widen, did he read her thoughts?

"Shame...someone as intelligent and cunning should join my ranks, but your brother shall suffice."

Jasper gritted his teeth in pure jealousy and loathing towards his youngest sibling. "My Lord, have you met my wife?"

"Yes I have...however I don't recall your name," Voldemort replied smoothly and Regulus's face became shocked in a bit of amusement.

Bellatrix sneered over at the direction of Jasper's wife, Maria Deveraux. I believe her family is related to the blood traitor Delacours...."

"I'm nothing like them." Maria scoffed and that was her biggest mistake because Bellatrix took out her wand and pointed it straight at Maria.

Jasper realized what she was about to do but made no room to stop her and the next thing Reyna heard was Maria's screams Bellatrix cast the Crucio curse.

Once she was done for a few seconds, Bellatrix snapped at Jasper, "Control your mongrel Jasper...how dare she act so rudely in front of the Dark Lord!" She seethed.

The De Martel's eyes blinked to hide her tears and leaned into Regulus, who securely wrapped his arm around her waist in a protective manner.

Walburga grumbled and glanced at Maria in distaste, "Honestly Silas, you chose a bad egg."

Penelope hummed in agreement, making no room to hide her loathing towards her daughter in law, "Take her away, she's embarrassing us." she muttered in anger.

The blonde had a feeling the rest of the night wasn't going to be pleasant.

╭                                                         ╮✎↷

╭ ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰ ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷ it's almost Christmas where I live which is the United States! Check out my Kylo Ren Fic!