058; DIAGON ALLEY [ rewritten ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ ↳ ❛ wedding plans ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟴 ╱ ╱  ☕️🕊˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ
↳ ❛ wedding plans ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟴 ╱ ╱  ☕️🕊˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

"I'm worried Cissy,"

"What's there to worry about? Everything is going to work out well." Narcissa Malfoy assured.

They sat in a room far away from the large dining area where Death Eaters and Voldemort were discussing their meetings while her fiance and Lucius were torturing a witch for information.

Right now they were discussing wedding plans at the table. Walburga and Druella went out to go shopping for some accessories.

The screams coming from the halls didn't help the two women, instead, it just made Reyna's stomach drop.

"I'm scared too, but we have to be strong okay." Narcissa's lower lip wobbled a bit like she wanted to cry. "Let's just focus on making your wedding a magical moment of a lifetime."

The De Martel tilted her head at her words, heart-swelling at her words, "Thank you...for helping me with all this. Especially with the dress because I know that Walburga and Druella would've picked something ghastly."

Cissa laughed, "Your welcome, remember when we were kids and planned faked weddings. You and Reg were the bride and groom. That must've been a sign already." she smirked.

"Oh shush,"

"So how have you been Rey? Have you figured out what your parents have been hiding?"

"My father has a journal in his office but I don't have the key," Reyna grumbled. She was close yet so far as to figure out who this woman her father cherished more than Penelope De Martel.

The doors open to reveal Regulus dressed in black clothing. There were dark splotches on his attire but Reyna already knew what it was.

"Well if it isn't my favorite cousin and the love of my life." Regulus walked over with a smirk and kneeled to Reyna's height to give her a kiss. "Hello love."

"Hi, Reg,"

Narcissa squealed, interrupting their moment, "You two are adorable."

"Now Cissa, leave them alone." Lucius came over and greeted his wife. "The meetings over, everyone's gone now."

The female Malfoy sighed in relief. "Finally, we don't have to hear that for another hour."

Regulus winced and Reyna covered her hand with his in an assuring manner. "Is...is the woman dead?"

"Of course she is, she's a filthy half-blood after all," Lucius stated, earning a sigh from Narcissa.

The Black tried hard not to act weak in front of his relatives but Reyna was never fooled by them.

Both of them have turned seventeen and now have their apparition license. This also means now that they were of age, they were allowed to use magic.

"Reg and I are going to go to Diagon Alley to pick up a few things." Reyna embraced Cissa and then made her way over to Lucius and did the same.

"It was great seeing you two again."

"Of course, come over any time." Narcissa smiled sweetly. It was nice to have a sane sister in the family. Bellatrix has gone mad fighting the Dark Lord's affections despite being a married woman.

Regulus nodded his head towards his cousin and in-law. "Farewell, then. Owl me of the next meeting."

"Take care of each other alright...these are stressful times and I cannot lose you both." Narcissa cried and Lucius gave her a look of 'are you serious'.

"Don't talk like that Cissy or else it might come true --"

"We promise Cissy, you don't have to worry about us."

Diagon Alley was less crowded than it usually was, there were a couple of shops that were destroyed making Reyna stop in her tracks.

Regulus, whose hand intertwined with hers stopped momentarily to look back at his fiance and realized why.

"I--"

"I know, it's just the Diagon Alley was so much brighter and lively and now its dreary Reggie." Reyna sighed, finally moving her feet to Flourish and Blotts.

When they arrived nobody was there except the store manager. The man's eyes looked up in sheer hope for a customer only to find the Black Heir and his fiance. Instantly, fear overtook his body.

"Mr. Black, what could I help you with?"

"This will only take a moment," Regulus's voice intimated the manager so much that he flinched at the movement of his being brought out.

"There's a book that I'm looking for and you are going to give it to me." Regulus eyes the bookkeeper hinting at a threat along the lines. Reyna rolled her eyes and made her way towards the magazines.

"Honestly must everything resort into threats and violence," Reyna mumbled, eying a wizard weekly magazine and picking it up. Out of her vision, she saw a green flash and the De Martel turned around to see the shopkeeper dazed in confusion and Regulus made his way to Reyna.

Regulus reigned an innocent look, "Have you found something you liked?"

"Yeah, actually I did," Reyna answered, realizing his plan to get out of this situation.

The shopkeeper blinked a couple of times before glancing up, "I don't know what just came over me, have you finished looking around?"

The two exchanged glances and walked over to the counter. "This wizard magazine please." Reyna sent the manager a small smile.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

╭                                                         ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰                                                         ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷  EW I HATE THIS CHAPTER. So basically I will be writing chapters that are time jumps. Here is what I have mapped out.

Chapter fifty nine - written in the stars
Chapter sixty - the wedding

Chapter sixty one - he's gone

Chapter sixty two october 31st