035; QUDDITCH TRYOUTS [ rewritten ]

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗
𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴.

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗  𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴

035. QUIDDITCH TRYOUTS
❪ lets not forget my bestie, she's a bad bitch. ❫

REYNA DE MARTEL WATCHED Regulus Black practice as the Quidditch trials went on for two new chasers and Beater

REYNA DE MARTEL WATCHED Regulus Black practice as the Quidditch trials went on for two new chasers and Beater. Now that Montague is gone the new Quidditch captain is Ambrose Mulciber much to everyone's distaste.

She wrote in her journal when she noticed a shadow looming over her. Reyna peered up to see Regulus a couple of inches above her head smiling down at the blonde.

"Reggie?"

"Here for Sonia?"

"Actually I'm here for both of you. Plus, Sonia needs all the support she can get. After all, most of the team is a bunch of sexist pigs━━except you darling." Reyna quickly stated the last words when she saw a frown.

Reyna and Regulus watched Sonia grab a quaffle and scored another point. The two other tryouts tried to keep up with the Patil. Even Ambrose was annoyed and shocked to see two Seventh years getting their arses kicked.

"That's my girl!" Reyna yelled, letting go of her journal and furiously cheering like a madwoman. Regulus almost fell off his broom.

"Bloody hell stop screaming!"

"I can't! Sonia's kicking ass and showing those prats who the real Quidditch star is!"

Now it was Regulus's turn to gasp dramatically in utter betrayal. "I thought I was your Quidditch star!" he whined.

Reyna wasn't paying attention because went down the steps to congratulate her friend. The Black trailing behind her, still on his broom sulking like a child who broke his toy.

Sonia laughed at something a Chaser on the Slytherin team said. She forgot that Finn was also there right by her side.

"You were brilliant! Absolutely amazing!" Reyna beamed taking her friend in her arms and giving her a hug.

The Patil strained, "R━━Reyna you are squeezing me!"

She quickly lets go and smiles sheepishly, "Sorry."

"Patil, you are officially on my number one 'do not like' list right now." Regulus came over, crossing his arms over his chest and trying to look serious.

Sonia cluelessly acted innocent, "I don't know what you are talking about. Maybe it's because your girlfriend likes me more."

"She does not!"

"Yes, she does right Reyna?"

"Reyna!"

Reyna groaned in frustration and looked at her boyfriend, "You just love to pick fights with everyone this week huh? First, it was Barty━━"

"Do not mention that toe rag's name!" Regulus hissed and Reyna stepped back and held her hands out in defense.

Reyna grabbed his arm and clung to his side, her eyes stared adoringly at Regulus. "You're my number one Quidditch star, now are you better."

The De Martel could've sworn she saw flowers in the background. He grinned and kissed her forehead, "See, that's what I like to hear!"

"Don't boast Regulus, you are starting to become like your older brother." Finn snickered and the happy atmosphere dialed down.

Finn already regretted saying those words because Regulus threw a quaffle, making Finn fly back.

Sonia choked in laughter and didn't bother to help her boyfriend, knowing that he kind of deserved it.

The curly-haired boy doesn't exactly sit well when it comes to his older brothers.

"What the hell man!"

"No that's my line, what the hell you dickhead!"

Ambrose came over and sighed in exhaustion. Reyna crossed her arms and stared at the Mulciber with narrowed eyes.

"You're on the team, call it a day?" Ambrose placed his hand out for Sonia to take, and surprisingly the Patil did despite her hatred for the boy.

"Sure..." Sonia trailed on as she watched Regulus and Finn wrestle on the ground. It was a baffling sight to see,

Regulus a Seeker and Prefect fighting with a regular student Finn.

"Boys." Reyna and Sonia sighed in unison and together they walked arm in arm, away from the boys.

╭                                                          ╮✎↷

✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰                                                         ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷ This is a shitty chapter ( I've been busy lately )