048; I SAID WHAT I SAID [ rewritten ]

❨   𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴

❨ 𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴. ❩
𝗮 𝚁𝙴𝙶𝚄𝙻𝚄𝚂 𝙰 𝙱𝙻𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝗳𝗮𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.
❰ 𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ━ 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖽 ❱
╭ ╮

❰  𝖆𝖈𝖙 𝖔𝖓𝖊 ━ 𝗂 𝖽𝗂𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖽  ❱╭                                                             ╮

╰ ╯
˗ˏˋ 048. ┊ I SAID WHAT I SAID ˎˊ˗
❝ since when did you have a backbone? ❞

"Oh come on let me see Reyna!" Alice Fortescue squealed in excitement

"Oh come on let me see Reyna!" Alice Fortescue squealed in excitement. Marlene was also equally excited as the bubbly girl. Lily on the other hand found it strange, seeing as she grew up in the muggle world and wasn't used to engagements at such a young age.

"It's a noble class thing, quite barbaric if you ask me. Keep the Pureblood line running!" Dorcas ranted, pretending to be a snobby Pureblood elitist making those around her laugh.

Reyna smirked, "You can give Walburga Black a run for her money for sure."

"Defintely sound like mummy dearest for sure."

Heads turned to see Sirius Black, James Potter, and Remus Lupin. Peter was nowhere to be seen and this made the blonde frown.

Sirius went up and kissed both Marlene and Reyna on the cheek. "How are my two favorite girls?"

He turned to Sonia and rolled his eyes, "Patil."

"Manslut."

This earned snorts and snickered round the table.

"Currently trying to eat, thank you very much." Lily added snidely only to soften when James ruffled her red locks.

"Lily,"

"James."

Alice dropped her spoon causing a loud clink noise and Marlene and Sirius were almost about to kiss but pulled their heads back abruptly. Dorcas stopped reading her book and Reyna De Martel was speechless.

The Lupin was the first to raise his hand in question in a timid manner, "W ━ When did this happen exactly?"

"After the Prefects meeting he asked me out and I said...yes." Lily muttered at the eyes targeted in her direction.

Reyna's mood instantly bloomed like a flower. "Oh Lily that's wonderful! See I told you that if you changed your attitude, maybe Lily might like you!"

Marlene gave her a funny face, "You gave him dating advice?"

"And it worked?" Alice continued earning a slight glare from Reyna.

"Yes it worked why wouldn't it work?!"

Remus placed his hands on her shoulders to calm her down, "Relax, we're just very surprised, I mean you're so grown up now...I don't like it. And you're engaged for Godric's sake."

"To my death eater brother by the way," Sirius pointed out and this made the situation worse.

Sonia instantly went nosy. "Death Eater? Is that why you haven't contacted me all summer?"

"That and something else...Dumbledore will explain later. I promise." Reyna assured earning another wave of confusion.

Just what was she hiding?

"No offense but I don't trust him with my little sister ━ "

"You two aren't even related Prongs ━ "

"Oh come off it, ever since she accidentally tripped off the Hogwart's express we all fell for our sweet lovey Dovey."

Reyna rolled her eyes and shoved him, "Stop calling me that." she said, blushing at the teasing smiles sent her way. "Anyways, it was nice conversing with you all but I have an impatient boyfriend at the Slytherin table that's currently glaring daggers at me ━ oh and Finn's looking here as well...are both of you still fighting?"

"I have the right to be mad. How would you feel when you dated a boy for three years and he basically hidden a fiance arranged by his parents? I had to find out from a Ministry party!" Sonia stabbed her salad and took a bite.

"I broke up with him, I can't stay with someone who won't get out of his father's arse." Sonia snapped.

Marlena applauded and Dorcas shoot her a 'not now' glare. "Not the time."

"Honestly you are doing yourself a favor, I mean he's got secrets..." Sirius sighed

"Just like you cut your own brother off?" Reyna eyed the eldest Black brother.

He spat out his pumpkin juice and Remus had to grab a couple of napkins. "Reyna!" Remus scolded.

"What?" Reyna sipped on her apple juice innocently. "I mean, he wouldn't hide secrets to you, at least not intentionally. Then again, Regulus can't climb out of Walburga's arse and speak with you either."

Now it was Remus' turn to chortle and James to spit out his drink all over the pudding dish making the Gryffindors sneer and groan in disgust.

Lily scrunched her noise also horrified.

"Second thought I might just skip on the pudding for tonight." Fabian Prewett swallowed down his disgust and pushed the dish away. His brother murmured in agreement and Reyna and Sonia took that as a cue to leave.

"Reyna De Martel since when did you get so sassy?!" Sirius dramatically fell back on the bench and Marlene giggled at his behavior.

"I learned from the best, and by the best, I mean your brother." Reyna shot him a geninune smile and turned away to go to the Slytherin table.

╭                                                         ╮✎↷

╭ ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰ ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷ Double update because now I feel a bit motivated.