022; BARTY CROUCH JR [ rewritten ]

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗
𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴.

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗  𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴

022. ┊BARTY CROUCH JR.
❪ we know you have a crush on her mate, there's
no need to be subtle about it either. ❫

The two best friends sat at their designated spots, putting out their books and ready to start the lesson until Slughorn announced something they both dreaded

"Today's class I'll be assigning new partners for the rest of the year. I will be pairing students up randomly." Slughorn stated and the class groaned.

"No, you can't separate us!" Sonia cried out, clinging onto her best friend's arm dramatically. Finn snickered at his girlfriend's dramatic statement.

Reyna shot Slughorn a pointed look of determination, "We are a package deal."

Slughorn rolled his eyes and ushered the girls and the rest of the students to stand up with their stuff. "Girls you act like this is the end of the world."

"It is the end of the world!" Reyna and Sonia said in unison earning snickers all around the room.

"Both of you are ridiculous." Rafael groaned and shook his head. Though a smile was placed on his lips.

Sonia and Reyna first met in Potions class in this very classroom. They always sat at the same spot ever since and remained partners. Except now of course.

"Black and Rosier."

Both boys shot each other glares. Reyna blinked in astonishment. What was Slughorn thinking partnering those two together?!

"Patil and Greengrass."

Hestia Jorah, a Ravenclaw who happened to be Sonia's older brother's girlfriend, came over wearing a slight smile.

And Sonia shot her a sneer, clearly holding a dislike towards the girl.

"Crouch and De Martel."

Regulus narrowed his eyes at Barty Crouch. He didn't exactly like the boy, seeing as he hung out with Severus Snape, Evan Rosier, and Mulciber.