𝐱𝐢𝐢. SLYTHERIN VS HUFFLEPUFF [ rewritten ]

Chapter Twelve ⠀⠀ slytherin vs

Chapter Twelve ⠀⠀ slytherin vs. hufflepuff

Today looked like a normal cloudy day, students wandered the halls of the castle, excited about the first Quidditch match

Today looked like a normal cloudy day, students wandered the halls of the castle, excited about the first Quidditch match. Today it was Slytherin against Hufflepuff. Which meant that Regulus was playing.

To say he was nervous was a big understatement. He was always nervous for his first game each year. Reyna noticed how he was shaking while he played with his food with a fork.

"Reg are you alright?"

"I don't think so." The boy rubbed his face, "There's a lot of pressure that's been placed on me."

"Regulus." her voice caught his attention, "You're one of the best seekers I've seen, you'll do great."

The Black smiled slightly, "Thanks Rey." his worries faded a bit, but that didn't stop him from thinking about the negative outcomes.

She watched him leave not before shouting, "Good luck!"

𒀭࣪⋆

"Hufflepuff is in the lead at 150 points, but they are definitely catching up to Slytherin who is at 180 points. The snitch is nowhere in sight!" Gideon Prewett announced. An hour passed since the game started and everyone was bored to death.

The Hufflepuff Seeker Amos Diggory ( -- a sixth year ) was frantically searching for small hints of gold. Regulus, on the other hand, looked stressed. Students have been peacefully talking amongst themselves.

However, Reyna was still paying attention and cheering him on. Sonia yawned loudly earning a glare from the blonde.

Sonia spotted her glare and gave her a look, "I'm bored and hungry okay!"

Finn out of nowhere gave her a chocolate bar. "Here, have it."

"Thanks, Finn."

The two other friends Reyna and Rafael shot him a questioning look before returning back to the game. "What the hell's goin' on with them?" Rafael asked discreetly to the Veela.

"I don't know, but I have a feeling," Reyna smirked, eyes twinkling over at the pair happily chatting away.

Reyna decided to wear one of Regulus' Quidditch jumpers which had his number and initials on it.

A flash of gold scurried across the field, catching Regulus' attention. In a blink of an eye, he chased after it. Amos was also going for the snitch.

The De Martel stood up from her seat and happily cheered. She was waving a small Slytherin flag.

"Cmon Reg!"

Regulus could hear her loud and clear and he reached his hand out for the snitch and caught it. The Golden ball rested tightly in his grasp. The stands erupted in loud cheers.

Reyna screamed joyfully and waved her arms in the air. Words can't describe how happy she was. The De Martel got out of her seat and ran onto the pitch. His teammates were clapping him on the back as he ducked sheepishly.

Arms wrapped around his torso and Regulus was obviously taken aback when he saw Reyna wearing his jumper, staring up at him in glee.

The boy mimicked her actions and hugged her tightly. "Regulus that was fucking amazing!"

"Are you wearing my jumper?" Regulus asked out of the blue which made Reyna freeze up.

The Black chuckled and kissed her forehead, "It looks nice on you. Keep it." Reyna turned a shade of red and hid her face making their friends behind them snicker and laugh.

"Reyna was your biggest fan out there!"

"She wouldn't stop cheering either, honestly."

"Shut up Finn! Rafael! Say another word and I will rip out your tongue."

🤍  ࿐ྂ 𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐒 !⠀⁺◟༉ ꜜ

𝐨𝐨𝐨.  Comment here if you want a chapter shoutout 💬

𝐨𝐨𝐨. This is a short ass chapter but the reason is that I still need to focus on applying to more colleges. Comment what the next chapter should be about next?