026; END OF FOURTH YEAR [ rewritten ]

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗
𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴.

˗ˏˋ ✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩✧ ˎˊ˗  𝖁 𝑬 𝑹 𝑰 𝑻 𝑨 𝑺 𝑬 𝑹 𝑼 𝑴

026. ┊ END OF FOURTH YEAR
❪ i still have time, but time does run out. ❫

Severus Snape seethed at the couple at the Slytherin table

"Bloody hell Moony what happened to his nose?" James wheezed, pointing at the Snape boy from afar. Face red due to laughter.

"Your brother threw a book at him for bothering Reyna," Remus explained what happened at the library earlier. He didn't necessarily like Regulus Black because he believed in blood superiority.

When the honey-haired Lupin finished telling what happened Sirius didn't know whether to be awed or burst out laughing. He didn't think Regulus would do something so bold out of the open.

"I know sometimes we have our doubts when it comes to your brother, but don't deny the fact that Regulus really does love Reyna.

Ever since he left home Sirius began to have his doubts about the childhood friends — a recently made couple. The disowned Black was worried about her future. He didn't want to think of the worst outcomes.

"I don't like it either—someday he'll become a Death Eater and Reyna will have no choice but to follow his lead," James added pointedly. He was also concerned for Reyna.

Reyna De Martel; a kind, cunning, and beautiful Slytherin baring the Dark Mark?

Sooner or later deep down Sirius knew that his brother would get the dark mark. Anything to please his deranged parents.

At the Slytherin table, everyone heard about the ruckus at the Library some expressed their disapproval while most gave the Black claps on the back.

"Damn, I wish I was there to see it!" Rafael amused.

Finn glanced over at the table where Severus sat all not amused but embarrassed in shame. He would shoot dark glares at the friends.

It didn't help that his friends reenacted what happened. Barty played to Severus' clutching nose and falling off the chair while Mulcier held the goblet ( in imagination a book ) and pretended to throw it.

Regulus bit back his laughter and hid his smile behind his fist.

"I never ran so fast in my life." Reyna chuckled, "Remember when we were kids and we accidentally turned Bellatrix's hair to snakes using my brother's wand?"

"In our defense, Jasper left his wand out in the open." Regulus defended.

They were so innocent back then. Sirius, Reyna, and Regulus ran around the halls causing mischief. Narcissa, Andrea, and Andromeda would tag along. Sometimes Bellatrix would join in on the fun.

But those memories locked away as they got older.

"Nice aim by the way." Sonia complimented, her nose scrunched at her boyfriend who had food stuffed in his mouth and tried to say something.

"Finn you look like a chipmunk." Regulus grimaced.

The Nott rolled his eyes and made his way back to eating his pasta.

"You should've socked him in the nose Regulus." Finn joined the conversation, eyes glittering in amusement.

Regulus grinned widely as if he did something right ( which he did according to his friends ).

"Slughorn doesn't have proof that you did it, seeing as you are a star student of his." Sonia snickered.

When Severus told Slughorn what happened the Head House of Slytherin didn't believe that Regulus Black would do such an act. To be fair, he took ten points from him but there was no detention involved.

"Snape isn't going to bother Reyna━at least when I'm around," Regulus stated matter of fact. To him, it was all worth getting points docked off.

"Reckon his nose is okay?" Reyna asked, peering over her boyfriend's shoulder to see Severus scoffing at something Barty said in his ear.

"Who cares," Regulus, Finn, and Rafael all cried in unison. Reyna and Sonia exchanged looks of amusement and decided to move on from the library incident.

Slytherin won the House Cup this year and they were going home in two days. Reyna didn't have any plans for the summer. Her mother works for the Daily Prophet but will be home frequently. Silas would be off the Ministry working and perhaps serving the Dark Lord.

The De Martel shivered and Regulus noticed her discomfort, "Are you, alright love?"

"I'm fine Reg...this summer are you...?"

Regulus shook his head, his face showing relief at the letter his mother and Narcissa wrote to him, "Lucius and my father the Dark Lord to wait until I'm sixteen. I still have time."

"We can always go to Dumbledore if we need to," Reyna murmured quietly so their friends wouldn't hear. Their whisper was drowned by other chattering voices.

The Black scoffed and shook his head, "Dumbledore isn't exactly the best option to go. They will find out Rey, they always find out."

Reyna clasped his hand and brought it up to her lips, placing a comforting kiss. Regulus softened at her gesture. "We're in this together remember?"

"To the moon and back."

╭                                                         ╮✎↷

╭ ╮
✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷ Hello everyone, how is your day?