053; WHOMPING WILLOW INCIDENT [ rewritten ]

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ ↳ ❛ it's hard to keep my cool these days ❜︎𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟯 ╱ ╱  🪐🌻 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐌  ── ◦'𖥸'◦ ──  𝒜𝒞𝒯 ℱ𝒪𝒰ℛ
↳ ❛ it's hard to keep my cool these days ❜︎
𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟱𝟯 ╱ ╱  🪐🌻 ˚◞𑁍゚𝙿𝙻𝚄𝚃𝙾𝚂𝚆𝙸𝙵𝚃

"I am absolutely appalled by you Sirius Orion Black!"

Remus was laying on the bed, sitting up to watch the feud between his friends versus Reyna.

Last night was the full moon and somehow Severus Snape seemed to have figured out the secret of Remus being a werewolf. All because Sirius gave him the hint to come to the Whomping Willow.

"This behavior is unacceptable! Apologize to Remus right now. You put him in jeopardy." Reyna screeched. Madam Pomfrey left the room to get something for the group to eat, not before using a lock and silencing charm in case the blonde decided to put on a full lecture.

"Dumbledore is dealing with it." James mumbled. He was exhausted from last night and Reyna's voice didn't help him in the slightest. The Potter was in fact, enraged by Sirius' actions.

Reyna pointed her finger at him and seethed. "YOU BEST HOPE DUMBLEDORE CONVINCES SNAPE TO SHUT HIS ABNORMALLY LARGE MOUTH OR WE ARE SCREWED. I WILL TIE YOU TO THE WHOMPING WILLOW IF I HEAR ONE MORE BULLSHIT INCIDENT LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN!"

A house-elf popped in with a cart of breakfast and left quickly throughout Reyna's rant.

She coughed and pursed her lips. Reyna idly examined the four's reactions.

Sirius, James, and Peter looked like they were about to piss their pants while Remus eagerly waited for some breakfast.

The De Martel passed some bacon, eggs, sausage, and hashbrowns to Remus. "Eat up Remus, of course, I don't blame you for their actions." she stabbed some bacon and fed him.

The double doors open and Lily Evans walked in clutching her school bag and immediately Reyna became alarmed.

James wrapped a bandage over Remus' leg. "Relax, she knows about Remus."

"Oh, okay then. Lily, do you mind telling your boyfriend and best friend that they are both GITS! And escort them out while I help Remus?"

"Gladly," Lily grumbled, already making her way over to James and Sirius. She pulled them out of the Hospital Wing by the ear and gestured Peter to follow along.

Shouts and cries of Sirius and James left the room and the distinct yelling of Lily could be heard until it wasn't.

"You are amazing, you know that." Remus laughed hysterically with tears threatening to escape. He was a bit mad at what Sirius had done and that James was there when he said it to Severus.

"So what's going to happen to Snape?" Reyna questioned.

"Dumbledore will demand that he'll keep his mouth shut...but from now we are leaving Snape alone. I almost killed him Rey." his lower lip quivered.

"It wasn't your fault Remmy, don't think for a minute that you are responsible for something you have no control over." Reyna fed him a scoop of hashbrowns.

"Shouldn't you be with your fiance?" Remus asked strangely. "It's weird to think that one of my best friends is getting married."

Reyna sighed, "I wish I could wait...but my family is quite pushy. I'm glad that James is feeling better about his parents..."

Over winter break, James lost his parents to Dragon Pox. An illness he wasn't aware his parents were suffering from since last year.

"He's still mourning. James is using humor to cover that all up. But with Lily dating him...he's slowly returning.

"That's good to hear." Reyna smiled slightly. Glad that the Potter was feeling better.

Reyna grabbed a pitcher of hot chocolate and poured some in a mug. She reached over to hand it to the Lupin. "Lily's still dealing with her parents...you know I mean she knew that there was a possibility but I didn't think Lily's parents would die."

"I couldn't believe it either...Death Eater attack. How do they get information on Muggleborns."

"It's possible that there are Wizards that are secretly Death Eaters, gathering information here and there. We can never trust anybody once we leave Hogwarts. Which is why you need to be careful." Remus narrowed his eyes. "I know that when you go back for Winter break, you'll see 'You Know Who'."

"Remus I ─"

"Come over to the Potters, Rey. Just for maybe a day or two."

Reyna shook her head, "I can't Remmie, it's not that simple. They have eyes and ears everywhere. The only person that's helping me stay alive is Reg!"

The Lupin frowned and sighed in distress. Reyna has always been his person besides the boys. He couldn't lose his person.

"I will be alright, Remus. The Order needs information."

Peter came back into the room nervously, avoiding his eyes towards the De Martel but looked at Remus, making them both frown.

"Are you feeling better? Brought chocolate for you."

"Peter is everything alright?" asked Reyna at his strange behavior. "Where were you?"

"Bathroom," Peter answered quickly and Remus dismissed it except Reyna, who eyed him weirdly.

╭                                                         ╮✎↷

✎↷... 𝒂 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒂 ✉️
➩ 𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘 𝑦𝑜𝑢!
╰                                                         ╯

₊˚ 𖤐₊ ⁀➷  This is such a short chapter but hopefully, I come up with good one for the next chapter. It would really help if you all gave me ideas of what to write about now that Reyna's going to be at the Black mansion where Voldemort is.