021; SLYTHERIN VS GRYFFINDOR [ rewritten ]

Chapter Twenty One⠀⠀slytherin vs gryffindor

"Bloody hell woman quit shouting so loud! You are going to make my ears bleed

"Bloody hell woman quit shouting so loud! You are going to make my ears bleed." Sonia complained. Beside her sat Finn Nott. Rafael was currently snogging his new 'fling' of the week to bother watching the game.

"And in Slytherin in possession, Mulciber of Slytherin with the Quaffle, heading straight for the Gryffindor posts, Quaffle intercepted by James Potter of Gryffindor, Bludger heading towards him, OH, ━━ Potter drops the Quaffle, it's caught by Evan, Slytherin ━━ who then scores!"

"TEN-ZERO SLYTHERIN!"

Reyna cheers happily for her team. Like always, she wore a jumper with stitching of his number sewn in the small-medium font.

She wasn't a big fan of Mulciber, he mostly hung out with Severus so she never bothered with him, knowing the boy was bad news.

"Reyna if you do not sit down, I will throw you off the fence." Sonia Patil threatened awfully chirpy earning a discreet eye roll from the blonde. Sonia was never really invested in Quidditch. She only came for her friends, but also for the free food.

Her eyes traveled to a certain green and silver-robed Slytherin. Regulus seemed to notice there were eyes on him and turned to see his girlfriend. He flashed her a timid smile and continued playing.

The match went on and Regulus saw a golden flash across his vision. Reyna seemed to notice as well.

Regulus shot his broom forward and reached his hand out, enclosing the snitch in his hand.

"TWO HUNDRED-FIFTY POINTS TO SLYTHERIN!"

Reyna happily skipped down the stairs and barreled into her boyfriend's arms. "That was amazing!"

He spun her around and kissed her lips. Cheers rang around the Slytherin team and everyone around them. Slughorn smirked at McGonagall who passed a stack of coins in his large hand.

The Slytherin common room decorated in its house colors ( obviously ). Drinks on the table consisted of Firewhiskey, butterbeer, and other nonalcoholic beverages. Everyone from other Houses was invited. Surprisingly many showed.

Including the Marauders.

Sirius was standing by his friends looking sullen at a laughing Regulus standing off to the side with his friends Finn and Rafael.

He didn't realize how much he didn't know his younger brother.

"Standing there and staring at him won't fix anything." Marlene Mckinnon came over to the Black.

"I lost him, Marlene. There's no hope in trying to mend a relationship when it's been broken for so long."

"Give it time," Marlene assured.

Meanwhile, Reyna and Regulus were currently slow dancing to a song. The De Martel's hand rested around his neck as they swayed together.

"What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing, just how things are going to change from now on next year. One year left until my freedom is gone." Regulus murmured quietly.

"We'll get out of this...we can go to Dumbledore."

Regulus shook his head stubbornly. "They'll find out...they always do." the more people involved, it will end up in a massacre. He would not only endanger his friends but Reyna as well.

His eyes found his brother in the crowd and stiffened. "What the fuck is he doing here?"

The blonde turned around and gasped softly to see Sirius glancing at them. "I wasn't aware he was here. Normally he doesn't want anything to do with anyone in the Snake's den."

If there was something Reyna disliked, it's his built-in image of believing that all Slytherins were Death Eaters.

Mulciber and Severus were standing in a corner talking with Evan Rosier. Reyna frowned at the looks she received from the raven-haired boy and turned her head to focus on her boyfriend's grey orbs.

"They've been looking at us nonstop," Reyna uttered, shooting daggers at the trio. The three looked away at her intense stare.

"Looks like you scared them off with your glares, Ice Queen." Regulus chuckled.

Around school, Reyna was referred to as the Ice Queen for rejecting confessions in the coldest response. This was before she began dating Regulus last year.

"Don't call me Ice Queen." Reyna puffed her cheeks in embarrassment. It was a nickname she thought was annoying. Her eyes glittered at something particular in the room.

Sonia Patil and Finn Nott were snogging.

"Oh bloody hell."

Regulus turned his head to see what his girlfriend was looking at and let out a scoff of disbelief. "Oh, Salzar."
"I always knew those two had something going on." Reyna mused. She was happy for her best friend. Sonia deserved all the love she can get. And if Finn makes her feel on top of the world, then Reyna should feel overjoyed for her friend.

Finn and Sonia joined the two on the dance floor wearing big grins.

"You two are together?" Regulus was the first to ask.

"What gave it away? the smiles on our faces or the hand holding?" Sonia and Finn sassed.

Reyna lets out a breathy laugh, "Yep they are dating."

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄 𓍯 𓈒𓄹━━━━ ༻✵༺━━━━

I'm on a roll with these updates! I enjoy writing this fic and hopefully the sequel will be published soon. Also, I'm thinking of changing the layout of this book along with every other book on here so if you receive spams, i'm sorry!