Part 18. Someone's help

Author POV

Yesterday night when the warning came, Suga immediately informed the whole clan about what happened, some were terrified and some are willing to fight.

"The fight or should I say the war, is going to happen between the vampires and the................Guardians."

"Guardians are also one of the creature of the dark world just like vampires but a little less evil."

"They look like angels, there work in this world is to protect the nature, making sure nobody harms the nature, their clothes are white in colour but all of them, have a green crown on their heads made of powerful plants. Their plus point is they also have wings, so they can fly easily......."(that's the one of the reasons why suga and other vampires call them birds)

"The cause of the war is the land, inside the deep forest, not only animals lives but also some creatures from the dark world too, and everyone wanted to live peacefully on there own land, but many years ago, the Guardians suddenly came and claim our land as their own, the king of vampires from that time, immediately declined that because they believe it their land, but since then, the guardians started warfare against vampires, many wars has already took place before but the last war, they were too much vampires almost lost the fight but someone came and stopped the war, but the war was effective."

"Many vampires died in between the war, many warriors were seriously injured and their house were also destroyed."

"This happened last year and now they again wanted a war."

"Another letter came yesterday which says that this will be the final war, if vampires win the land they are currently living with be their only but....if the guardians win, then the vampires had no choice but to give the land and even worse vampires might need to be their slaves."

"The possibilities of guardians winning the war are more, because they are going to take help from Minho's pack.........a werewolf pack"

Suga explained to Iseul and Yoongi, both are terrified but yoongi is trying to keep it cool.

Iseul POV

Others are practicing their best for the war, uncle and auntie were worried.

I'm so scared, the guardians have the help from the werewolfs but we, how are we going to win without any help, what if guardians winned, I don't want us to be their slaves.

I stood up from my seat and went inside my room, sadness, anger, frustration, worries every emotion is killing me.

Yoongi POV

I'm sitting here worried after hearing the whole story, I'm actually more worried about Iseul, she just stood up and went inside her room, she is taking a lot of stress we all are.

I'm feeling bad because I can't help in this war, Suga said he can't just let us go in the war because we are human so some warriors are going to be here in the mansion to protect me and iseul and the others we be at the war ground.

Suga stood up and went towards her room.

I followed

Suga POV

The moment I explained the whole situation to Iseul and yoongi, I can see the fear in Iseul's eyes whereas Yoongi tried to be strong.

Don't worry Iseul I won't let anyone harm you and Yoongi, our little family no one can hurt us, and whoever dares to do that I won't hesitate to kill that person.

Iseul immediately went inside her room, mom and dad was also very worried about the war. They already knew that me and Yoongi both are in love with Iseul and they excepted our relationship but not everyone in our clan knows about it, only bangtan and mom dad knows about it.

Currently everyone in the clan is so worried about it.

I stood up from my seat and followed her to her room.

Iseul POV

I heard a knock on the door, I opened it to see suga standing there, I let him in.

We both sat down on the bed, I didn't uttered a single word just kept looking out of the window.

Suddenly he held my hand and started speaking "princess.......I know you are worried but please keep calm.....we won't be there slave ok, we will try our best to win the war hmm"

I just looked at his hand which is holding mine and spoke "I truly trust you suga but......its just......your family just find yoongi, you finally find your brother, we all are so happy but just because of the war the happiness is gone"

Suga hugged me while I cried on his shoulder, this is the first time I cried in front of anyone, I'm trying my best to act strong but couldn't help it.

Author POV

Yoongi was just listening to there conversations leaning on the door, with tears in his eyes.

He was just thinking about the information given by suga, suddenly he got an idea.

He quickly went inside the room, suga let go off the hug, yoongi looked at both of them and smiled brightly, both iseul and suga looked at him confused.

"I got an idea, which might help us to win the war" - yoongi

"What is it" - suga

"The guardians said that they will take    the support of the werewolfs........so why don't we also ask for help by any other creature of dark" - yoongi

"Great idea....we can take the help of imps....we will surely win" - suga

"What's an imp" - iseul

"When a person dies, their souls either goes to the heaven or......the hell. Those spirits who reaches the hell, the demons there torture the spirits a lot, many spirits got tired of it and jumps in the black lake. The black lake is an lake there inside the hell which teleports the spirits into the universe. But those spirits who overcome all the torture by the demon king, becomes a part of the demons warriors, the demon king gives them flesh so they don't have to roam like normal spirits." Suga explained as yoongi nodded

"How does an imp look like" Iseul asked out of curiousity as suga dashed toward his office near the room they are in.

He came back with a big book in his hand which has the title of "The Creatures of the dark World"

He shuffled few pages as he stopped at a certain page, then he showed them a picture.

"This is an imp" Suga said

"But will they help us" Yoongi asked as suga answered "I don't know as much as I remembered my grandma told me that once they were in a war and they needed help and that time we vampires helped the imps to win the war, and we successfully won the war, and they even promised us that they will help us anytime needed" suga said smiling a little.

"We need to go on their world to ask for the help, we only have today, tomorrow and day after tomorrow" Suga said

To be continued