Part 7. Friendly date and his past.

Iseul POV

I woke up by the sunshine hitting my face, I opened my eyes fully and felt something heavy on my waist, I looked and saw Suga's hand wrapped around my waist.

I smiled a little and looked at him, his face......he look so innocent and cute while sleeping who will say that he is a vampire, I continue to observe his face but....

"Am I that handsome" suga suddenly said opening his eyes with his famous smirk and I just chuckled which made him confuse "what..why are you chuckling.....I thought you will blush or something like other girls" he said as I smirk and said "I'm different"

"Yeah yeah you are special my princess" he said which cringed me, I was about to say something but my phone made a *ting* sound indicating a message came. I took the phone and smiled a little when I saw Yoongi's message

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yoongi

Morning Iseul, I hope I didn't disturb you

                                                                 Me   

Good morning to you too and yeah you didn't disturb me

Yoongi

Well, what are you doing now

            Me

I'm currently with your doppelganger

Yoongi

Oh do you live with that Mr Suga

                                                                  Me

          Umm yeah kinda, he is like a       roommate

Yoongi

Oh Umm I want to ask you something

                                                          Me

                                       Yeah sure ask

Yoongi

Can we meet at the cafe for breakfast, my treat cuz you helped me yesterday.

Me

     hehehe are you taking me on a date

Yoongi

Yes...I..I mean a friendly date. At xxxxx cafe can you be there till 9:00(blushing)

Me

                            Ok...I will be there...bye

----------------------------------------------------------

After texting him, I caught myself unknowingly smiling like an idiot, but how...i never smile when someone texted me, I came out of my thoughts when I heard

"Whom you are texting with and why are you smiling" Suga asked with jealousy visible in his tone, I looked at him and smile a little and said "my friend wants to see me today at breakfast can I go please" I pout a little and he just nodded and peak my forehead.

I got up and went inside the bathroom, after taking bath I wore a black crop top with white skinny jeans with black jogging shoes, I made a high ponytail and got out of the bathroom.

"You are looking beautiful princess" suga said checking me out as I roll my eyes and said "don't call me princess it's so cringing" "No no no you are my princess" he said "whatever I'm going now...bye bye" "Bye" suga said as he peak my cheeks.

I went out of the mansion without anyone noticing. The cafe is really far from here and I don't even have my car with me, so I asked a guard about it, he knew I'm with suga so he made a portal and from it I immediately came in front of the cafe.

"Thanks a lot Kevin" I said to the guard as he smiled and said "no problem ma'am and if you want to come back-" I cut him off by saying "I will come from my car don't worry" He nodded and vanished in thin air.

A

fter waiting for a few minutes inside the cafe sitting looking at the menu I saw Yoongi entering the cafe.

"Hey Iseul" he said shyly "hello come sit" I told him to sit as he sat in front of me and smiled a little "I just wanna say thank you for giving me a company yesterday" he said as I just smiled warmly "actually you are the first one whom I had trusted so early" he said as I said "well I will never do something that made your trust broke" he nodded and looked around he was looking so adorable with that hat.

"hmm so tell me something about yourself" I asked him as he ordered two coffees and two choco muffins "well it's nothing, when I was five years old my auntie who's that kindergarden is, she found me in the woods" he explained as I asked him "do yo...

"hmm so tell me something about yourself" I asked him as he ordered two coffees and two choco muffins "well it's nothing, when I was five years old my auntie who's that kindergarden is, she found me in the woods" he explained as I asked him "do you remember anything from your past life" and he nodded and said.

"As much as I remember from my past it's my parents aren't poor, my dad is a king of some kingdom and I also had a brother but I remember that some attack happened to our kingdom and mom took me and my brother in woods, we were hiding behind different bushes, but some men's came and took them and I got left there all alone" he said looking down while I was amazed

"So do you remember how they look" I asked as he nodded "so didn't you try to find them" I asked again "I did when I turned 16 I started searching for that place......I even found the palace but everything was changed there, the guards said that our kingdom shift to somewhere else" he said as his tears suddenly made their way down to his cheeks, I immediately hugged him and patted his back "Sh it's ok" "They probably think that I'm dead" he said while sobbing

"It's ok and I think we both can find them, you have enough information" I said as his eyes lit up, he nodded and smiled a little.

"You know I never had any friends, I used to have friends in the kingdom but when I came here people were so mean to be, they called me nerd,weak, idiot and cuz I was a orphan they also teased me by saying that my parents left me because I'm a burden" He said crying "no yoongi you are not weak, you are not idiot nor a burden ok, stop crying I'm here for you now" I said as he nodded silently while hugging me.

"Don't worry yoongi I will help you find your parents"

To be continued