Part 4. Doppelganger!!!??

Author's POV

It's been 3 days since that incident happened, Iseul knows about Suga's truth, she became a good friend of Suga, she also know that Seokjin and Hoseak are also a vampire.

She also knows that they will not harm her and she is happy about it.
Finally she saw a real vampire, she always believes in creatures of dark world but never saw one.

Suga also told her that there are many vampires out there. She got scared at first but Suga assured her that he will protect her.

Currently, it's 8:00pm Iseul is at a car service centre as she didn't fix her car tyre yet.

"Ma'am it will take some time as the tyre is puncher pretty badly" the old man said while looking at the tyre "agh really......*sigh*.....uncle I'm really hungry right so I'm going to eat something....I will come back soon" Iseul said looking awkwardly at him "Sure child go and eat something" he said smiling as iseul went out of the garage.

She was walking on a street, she just brought a two chicken rolls and now she is finding a place to sit and eat.

Iseul reached a park, it's night time so no one is there in the park, she went to a bench, someone was already sitting there, she didn't wanna disturb the person but she didn't have any other place so she asked the person "umm excuse me.....can I sit here" the person turn to her and Iseul's eyes widen a bit.

"Mr Suga what are you doing here this late" she asked the person who just looked at her confused "a

"Mr Suga what are you doing here this late" she asked the person who just looked at her confused "a...are you talking to m..me" he asked pointing at himself as Iseul nodded "d..do I know you" he asked again, this time Iseul was confused "what are you saying Mr Suga I'm your assistant" She said "umm I don't know you miss" he said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Sir w..what's your name" she asked while sitting beside him "m..my name is Min Yoongi" he said smiling a little "so you are not Mr Suga" she asked as he nodded his head "I don't know what you are talking about" he said as she clapped her hands in excitement "So you are the DOPPELGANGER of Mr Suga" she said excitedly while he just looked at her confused "will you be my friend" she asked smiling brightly "umm sure" he said smiling a little

"Umm are you hungry" she asked as he said "a little" he said shyly as Iseul gave him one of the role which he happily took, both of them ate while talking with each other.

She has to admit he has a total different personality then Suga. He is all shy while on the other hand Suga is all flirty, Yoongi is a little childish but Mr Suga is a cold person.

She got to know that Yoongi was an orphan, and now he is teacher in kindergarden as he likes playing with children.

They both gave each other their numbers "Ok now I have to go, take care of yourself and message me later" she said as he nodded and said "ok take c...care of yo..yourself too" he said shyly as both of them parted their ways.

The next day

She finished her work fast it's just 5pm and her work is finished "Iseul are you in hurry" Jennifer asked as she just said "yes I'm going to meet someone" she said smiling and went out of her cabin.

As she stepped out of her cabin she heard someone she turn around to see Suga

"Hey Ms beautiful PA, where are you going" he said with his world famous smirk "umm sir I need to meet my parents today" she said as he nodded and came closer and leaned down and whisper "have a safe drive Iseul" he said as she nodded shyly and we...

"Hey Ms beautiful PA, where are you going" he said with his world famous smirk "umm sir I need to meet my parents today" she said as he nodded and came closer and leaned down and whisper "have a safe drive Iseul" he said as she nodded shyly and went out.

She sat inside her car and drove to the Kindergarden where Yoongi works, yup she lied to Suga.

She reached there, she got out of the car and went inside the gate and saw the playground, there were a lot of little children playing around and then she say Yoongi playing with some kids.

She went to him "hey Yoongi" she said as he got startled a little "umm hi what are you doing here" "I came to meet you" she said smiling brightly as he smiled too.

"You know Iseul, they are also orphans like me that's why I work here to make them happy" he said while looking down sadly "it's ok I understand" Iseul said while patting his back.

Suddenly they heard a cry, they look at the side and saw a baby boy around 3 years fall on the ground and he was crying. Yoongi immediately run towards him and pick him up and shh him trying to make him stop crying but nothing work. Luckily the baby didn't got any wounds but still.

Yoongi's POV.
I was trying to make the baby stop crying, suddenly Iseul came to me and she asked "can I try" I nodded and gave her the baby she swing him in her arms and started humming rhymes soon the baby stopped crying and slept in her embrace.

I have to say she is looking so cute, the way she handled the baby, it was amazing.

To be continued