Part 6. Something Hidden

Iseul POV

The car is moving deep inside the forest, after that when we are deep enough we started seeing street lights soon we started hearing noises, after a few seconds a very disgusting smell hit my nose, we saw a street where there are a lot of small stalls which contains blood and flesh.

We crossed the whole path and everyone there, where looking at our car, even though they can't see inside the car but I think they smelled me.
After crossing that path we are more deep inside the forest.

A few seconds later Suga stopped the car in front of a big beautiful mansion.

Suga got out of the car first and came towards my side and opened the door for me, then he held my hand gently for me to get up

Suga got out of the car first and came towards my side and opened the door for me, then he held my hand gently for me to get up. I smiled a little cuz he is trying to be a gentleman.

We stood in front of the door, he said he is the prince and his parents will be there too to welcome me.

Author's POV

The door got opened by a maid, she smiled at Iseul and Suga and led them inside the living room, as they were walking other vampires specially male vampires are looking at Iseul, some of them were thinking that she is blood slave, seeing this Suga wrapped his arms around Iseul protectively and glared all the vampires, they immediately hung there head low.

As both of them reached the grand living room Mr Min and Mrs Min came towards them as Suga started speaking "Mom, dad.....this is Iseul.......umm she is human and I made a connection with her" "hmm Iseul come here" Mrs Min said smiling and hugged Iseul "how are you child.......it's been so much time" Mrs Min said "yes auntie" Iseul said as Suga interrupted them "mom, dad...you know her" he asked confused but they (his parents) just shrugged off and Mr min said to Iseul "are you still the same" he asked softly while looking down as iseul just nodded but Mrs min cupped Iseul's face and said "it's ok.....now I hope Suga can melt it" she said hopefully smiling as Iseul smiled back suddenly Suga interrupted frustratedly "what are you guys talking about....why I'm not involved in this conversation.....how do you know her.....and wh-" he got cut off by Mr Min "you don't need to know about that son.....at least yet" he said.

"But why dad-" "Son come let's eat" Mrs min said cutting off Suga.

He sigh and went inside the dining room with Iseul.

Once everyone finished their food, some maids guided Iseul and Suga to their room.

Suga sat down on the bed and looked at Iseul who was looking around the room.

"Iseul.....don't you think you need to explain something" he asked
"Ummm.....what are you talking about" she answered innocently
"You know very well....."
"What"
"Tell me how do you know my parents....what are they talking about melting what....."he asked being annoyed but Iseul just sigh and sat beside him and gently held both of his hands
" Suga....there's a long story behind this and I'm not allowed to tell you...just wait for the right time please...."
"No no no tell me now" he asked getting more annoyed as his eyes turned grey, iseul immediately understand that he is getting annoyed
"Just listen suga......you told me that you love me right....then you must have trust in me...i will tell you soon......ok" she said while trying to calm him down and it worked, he nodded.

"Let's sleep now...." she said as he nodded and peak her forehead.

Suga cuddled Iseul and slept but Iseul was still wide awake.

"I know sooner or later I have to tell you the truth....but not now"

To be continued