Part 19. meeting the imp and plan

Author POV

"But how are we going to their world, like I didn't got it, they live in hell, how are we supposed to go there" Iseul asked

"Firstly correction, I'm going alone cuz they might hurt you both because you both are humans, secondly I know how to go" suga said as iseul and yoongi shared glances at each other and nodded as no.

"We are coming with you and that's final" Both yoongi and iseul said in unison leaving suga sigh in defeat cuz he knows that arguing won't help.

1 hour later

It's been an hour, suga had already talked to his parents and clan members, all of them agreed and of course bangtan said that they won't let the 3 go alone.

Jungkook said that he won't let iseul go alone with suga and yoongi, so he also decided to join, he said he will protect iseul no matter what after all he is her protector.

"Where and how are we going" Iseul asked suga as he answered.

"We are going to Europe.....there is this cemetery known as "The old Jewish Cemetery of Prague" We need to go inside that cemetery at 3am to be exact, there is this big well filled with black water, only creatures of dark knows where it is, as the well is hided"

"Oh......but how are we gonna go there" Yoongi asked

"We would've used our teleport power but......even if we reach there now it's of no use as our work starts from 3am so we decided to go through  flight" Jungkook explained as yoongi and iseul nodded.

The four are currently in the flight, suga and yoongi are sleeping peacefully but woke up by laughing sound, they look in front and saw Iseul and Jungkook talking while laughing.

Both yoongi and suga felt jealousy, they were glaring at iseul and Jungkook who seems unbothered.

Suddenly suga stood up and pulled iseul out of her seat and made her sit between yoongi's and his seat.

On the other hand Jungkook was silently laughing at both boy's possessiveness.

Iseul looked at them smirking "ooooo some people here are burning" she spoke as suga quickly sat beside her and held her hand while glaring at Jungkook who just shrugged it and smiled innocently.

After another hour, iseul woke up by the sound of camera click and flashing.

She looked up and saw Jungkook with camera on his hand, with his famous bunny smile, she got confused but then realized her position of sleeping and surrounding.

She is sitting on the middle seat, on her left suga is sleeping peacefully with his head on her shoulder while clinging on her hand, on her her right yoongi sleeping like a baby, his head on her lap hugging her waist tightly.

"How cute" she thought as she chuckled

"Oh noona by the way, only 5 minutes are left to land, means we are about to land" Jungkook said as she asked "what time is it"

"It's 2:25am, it's fully dark right now, our destination from here is 15mins."
He said as iseul nodded.

Jungkook started putting his camera back. Iseul started waking up both boys "suga-shiiiiii wake up now please" she said as suga moved a little and woke up fully, then iseul moved yoongi a little and said "come on yoongi wake up now" he slowly rubbed his eyes and got up.