Part 12. Suga meets Yoongi....

Author's POV

After Iseul talked with Yoongi, she advised him to start the packing cuz she is taking Yoongi to the mansion.

He is a little nervous about it but still manage to hide his nervousness.

They both sat inside Iseul's car and she drove off to the mansion.

The moment they reached there Yoongi started sweating nervously this time Iseul saw it, she held his hand softly and just nodded, they says actions speak louder than words.

Both of them got out of the car, Yoongi slightly tighten the grip on Iseul's hand cuz many guards there were staring at Yoongi, of course they know that he is not Suga because of his human smell.

All the guards were looking curiously at both of them but Iseul just dragged Yoongi to the entrance. She asked about the king, queen and Suga, the guard said that Queen, king, Suga and bts members were in the royal living room discussing about something.

Iseul nodded and pull Yoongi with her, the whole way to the living room all the vampires were looking at yoongi like he is their prey. Yoongi was just looking down.

Finally they reached the living room.
Iseul pushed the door opening it. The moment she slammed the door open all the eyes went to her.

"Princess!!.....come here" Suga said smiling but that smile immediately turned into frowned when he saw that she is holding someone's hand, they couldn't saw Yoongi yet because of the door "Auntie.....I..I want to talk with you about him" Iseul said looking at the queen's direction totally ignoring suga's request.

The queen immediately understand what she is talking about so she stood up from her seat and went to Iseul.
"Auntie...I...I found him" the moment Iseul said that the queen's eyes widen "re..really" the queen asked as iseul nodded and push the door little more further, the moment queen saw yoongi only one thing escaped her mouth "m..my child".

The people inside the room was looking at the queen wide eyed, the king approached them, he was walking towards them but suddenly stopped at his step when he saw yoongi, he was indeed confused, he look back and saw suga, but then reality hit him like a truck. The queen hugged Yoongi as he said "m..mom" yoongi said as the queen quickly pulled from the hug and kissed his forehead "I've been waiting for you my son" the queen said as she pulled him in front of everyone.

Trust me if I say they are literally froze for a moment, of course everyone thinks that how can the boy in front of them looks like Suga.

"W..wait who are you" Suga shouted a little as Yoongi went to him, everyone there was just looking at them shocked the king itself was in shock, he can't believe that the child who got lost in woods finally came back, the child they all thought was dead is now in front of them.

"Do you really didn't remember me" Yoongi asked with tears in his eyes as suga just looked at him confused, curious.

"I don't.......so explain who are you" Suga asked as yoongi just chuckled bitterly and looked back at the queen and Iseul, Iseul gave him a nod as yoongi started speaking "did you forgot your lil meow meow b..brother" he asked as reality hit Suga as he muttered "Y....Yoongi" suga said with a small smile while his tears started flowing.

The king and Suga immediately hugged Yoongi as the three of them just cried in happiness, finally the second prince of the Red Ventrue is finally in front of them, the queen also joined them in the hug.

Iseul and other bts members were looking at them with awe.

Time skip

"We should thanks Iseul.....only because of her our son is here" the queen said as the king nodded and said "thank you so much Iseul.....thank you for finding him.....thank you for taking him to us....even though what we did isn't nice at all but still you helped us thank you so much" the king said as Iseul just smiled a little and said "it's ok uncle it wasn't your fault after all" Iseul said

"Aren't you guys gonna tell us what you guys are talking about" Suga asked being confused but the queen just shush him up.

"Oh by the way tell us what happened when they took auntie and suga from there...what happened with you" Jin asked being curious as he yoongi nodded and told them everything.

"When they took mom and suga with them...I was left alone...the good thing is they didn't even recognized my scent as a human. I was getting hungry so I stood up from that place and started wondering around if I could found you but didn't......I didn't know the direction so I was unknowingly going into human side world...there an old lady helped me and put me in an orphanage...they people used to make fun of me so that's the reason I don't trust anyone easily.....I grew up just having one motive that I need to find this kingdom....i started working there as a teacher for those other orphan children.....then one day at the carnival Iseul saw me and mistook me as suga...but then we met again and then we became friends" Yoongi explained as bts and the king and queen nodded.

"Don't worry brother now you are here we are gonna take care of you" Suga said

After that they gathered the whole pack members in the garden and announced about Yoongi being the second prince....he is a human and no other vampire will dare to do anything to yoongi and iseul they will simply die...many people even asked how they gonna recognize that who is Suga and who's Yoongi and the king said Suga has red hairs and a big tattoo on his neck which Yoongi doesn't have. All the pack members were happy for them.

But little did they know that their happiness is soon gonna fade away cuz someone was watching this whole seen with an evil smirk on his lips

"Hello.....the second prince is back" the unknown said on phone.

To be continued