Part 13. Beautiful Day

Iseul's POV
2 Days later

I'm getting bored, Suga and others went to there offices, everyone here is busy, I also want to go to the office but Suga said I shouldn't go there for at least next 10 days as Yoongi isn't comfortable with anyone else so that's why.

And talking about Yoongi he is still asleep so I was thinking I should wake him up now as it's already 10:30.

I went towards his room and opened the door slowly. The moment I push the door I saw him sleeping peacefully ok not that peacefully he is looking uncomfortable with those clothes.

I quietly went to him sat beside him and shake his shoulder softly "yoongi

I quietly went to him sat beside him and shake his shoulder softly "yoongi......yoongi you should wake up now.......come on get up" I said as he just pulled my hands beneath his head and snuggled into them, I chuckled lightly and said "Yoongi......you need to wake up" as I said "let me sleep" he whine in his sleep "oh come on yoongi wake up now or else I will tickle you" I warned him but he didn't listen just wrapped one of his hand around my waist, suddenly I felt my heart beating fast.

I just smiled and started tickling him he just rolled on the whole bed laughing and whining while I just smirked "I think you are awake now" I said as he pouted.

"Oh come on get ready we are going for shopping we will buy you cute night suits ok" I said as his face immediately lit up he smiled and got up from the bed and went inside the bathroom

"It's strange....how can you make me smile warmly......how can you make my heart skip a beat" I thought

After a while he came out, fully dressed.

"Come on we should had breakfast" he said as I chuckled "no.....here mostly we won't find anything except blood and raw meat or then bread jam and noddles cuz it's a vampire mansion and maids for both of us will come from tomorrow so today we should eat outside" I said as he nodded.

We both sat inside my car and I drove off to a cafe.

"What do you wanna eat" I asked him as he was still confused looking at the menu, aish this boy can't even order for himself I'm getting more hungry. I snatched the menu from his hand looked at it for a second and kept it down and called the waiter