Part 16. Love War!!!

Iseul POV

Out of nowhere a hand pulled me in a room.

I got startled....but soon enough I saw the person face and felt relief.

"What happened yoongi" I asked as he just stared at me while trapping me between his arms

"How do you know it's me...I'm wearing a cap, you can't see my hair color, how are you so sure it's me not Suga" he asked as I smiled

"I can differentiate both of you easily, with your eyes, with your scent......everything is different from Suga" I said

He let go of me and held my hand, he looked into my eyes....there is something in his eyes so attractive like ocean that I felt like diving into it.

"Iseul.....I want to tell you something really important" he said as I nodded.

"I l..like you Iseul...." the moment he said my eyes widen and my jaw dropped in shock but before I could say anything another hand pulled me from yoongi's trap.

I look up to saw an angry Suga.

"What do you think you are doing" suga asked angrily to yoongi

"What do you think you are doing" suga asked angrily to yoongi. Yoongi gulped but still acted brave.

"I..I love her......I know you loves her too-" yoongi started but before he can continue suga slammed him on the wall choking his neck, suga's eyes were orange red which means he is so angry, his fangs came out, while yoongi is struggling to get out of suga's grip on his neck "you knew that I love her, but still you confessed huh, I'm your own brother did you forgot huh"

Author's POV

Iseul is panicking, she needs to save yoongi but before she could do anything the king (suga and yoongi's father) came inside and shouted "SUGA!!!!!!!leave him, he is your own brother" the moment the king said that suga threw yoongi on the floor as yoongi hissed in pain and cough for better breathing.

Iseul immediately approached yoongi, he was still on the ground, Iseul helped him sit and patted his back worriedly.

After a few minutes Suga's anger calmed down and Yoongi finally got his breathing pattern back, Suga turned to Yoongi who was drinking water "stay away from Iseul" suga said as yoongi stood up and said "I..I'm sorry but I love her".

" What did you said huh....she is mine did you understand" suga said grittning his teeth in irritation, out of nowhere the king spoke "enough.....suga do you think she is a toy or what, how can you say she is yours *sigh*"

"Why don't we ask iseul who she loves" yoongi said as iseul looked at them immediately panicking, cuz she is confused, she feels things for both of them but who to choose. She looked at the king with pleading eyes and he understood the situation.

"Hmm her feelings are not there yet, but....lets play something...." the king said as the three of them looked at him confused "Love war" the king simply said "what love war" Iseul asked confused as the king nodded.

"Both of you will try to impress her, as you already know about her curse, your grandpa said that our child will be the one to melt her heart, so....you both are my children, so try to impress her.....the one of you who melts her heart first will get her.......but the other one have to accept defeat" the king explained as both the boys nodded while iseul was just standing there dumbfounded.

"Ok we will do it.......cuz I know I'm gonna win.....I'm not gonna share her with anyone" suga said and got out of the room "tsk does he really think he will win.....nope never gonna happen" yoongi said going out of the room too.

"Uncle, what did you just did" iseul asked "I know you are confused about your feelings, but don't worry this love war will tell you who you exactly love" the king said and was about to went out, but before going he said

"Let the best one win"

To be continued