Part 20. The War

Author POV

It's the day of war, everyone in the clan has gathered in the mansion, the surrounding is all tensed up.

The imps were already came and visited the mansion, they have 400 imp warriors to be total and 250 vampires.

The imps went back to the border, they got invisible and they hided they scent, so those werewolf wouldn't know that the imps are also here.

Iseul and yoongi will be inside the mansion with 2 healers Somi and Mia.
Both will help Somi and Mia in healing vampires.

Iseul hugged suga tightly and said "you can do this......just don't get hurt, I love you, please be safe"

Suga chuckled and kissed her softly before saying "I love you too"

Yoongi gave suga a brotherly hug.
Bangtan members hugged iseul and yoongi.

"Noona don't worry, everything will be alright" jungkook said while hugging iseul as she nodded and gave a peck on his forehead, she indeed love him as the little brother, same goes with jungkook he respect and love iseul so much, he always wanted a older sister and now finally he got her.

Out of nowhere the bell out ring, it's not a normal bell, it's the bell of sacrifice, yeah it's starting, the bell is the sign that they got attacked.
The war is started

All the vampires lined up and went outside, locking all the doors and windows iseul, Somi, Mia and yoongi sat down worriedly not knowing anything happening outside, the fear is growing more and more ever second.

Iseul POV

I just held onto Yoongi's hand tightly. Four of us are really tensed, we had already locked all the windows and doors except for a secret door at the backside, we all are currently sitting near the secret door so if any injured vampire came we can help him/her, eventhough the vampires can heal themselves within 2minutes or so but still sometimes extreme injuries can be there.

"I just hope they win the war and come back safely" I said "nothing will happen unnie, don't worry" Somi said as she gently held my hand and side hugged me.

****************

It's been over an hour no vampire came, only the whimpers, scream are the only thing we can hear.

"Ok.....I had enough of this I..I need to go there, I need to see suga" I said as I stood up but yoongi immediately held me down and nodded his head as no.

"No iseul, you can't, you don't have powers, they will immediately understand that you are human, they will seriously kill you" Mia said as a tear dropped from my eyes.

"No..I..I need to p..please I can fight, plus we also have some weapons with us, please let me go" I beg as them as there eyes soften.

"O..ok but Mia you need to stay here at the mansion with yoongi, me and iseul will g-" somi got cutted off my yoongi "no I will also come" he said sternly as somi sigh in defeat as she nodded.

We carefully went out of the mansion we got some weapons with us.
"We will see everything from nuthut" Somi said as I looked at her confused "what's a nuthut"

"It's a small hut behind the bushes, we can clearly see everything as the war is happening on the border, only vampires can see the hut no one else can, and we will be kinda invisible in their eyes once we step into the nuthut" She explained as we nodded.

We went inside the nuthut, I can clearly see blood everywhere, the imps are already here fighting with werewolves and guardians same as vampires.

I saw blood splashing everywhere, imp can never dies the blood is from werewolves and guardians.

I eyes wandered around to find suga, as soon as I spotted him my heart ached seeing him in this state, blood oozing out from his head and hand, he look beaten up, but still fighting, suddenly yoongi took some weapons and ran towards suga who was fighting with two guardians, before I can stop him, he already went out and kicked one of the guardian, he started beating him up with the rock stick and in a blink he took his sword and......kill him.

Suga saw this but didn't said anything I know he is worried indeed but still, somi told me to stay here and she also went out fighting a werewolf.

Yoongi was busy fighting another guardian and I saw how suga was struggling to kill a werewolf.

Suddenly I saw minsuk the werewolf king coming towards suga with a silver sword in his hand, everyone was busy no one saw anything.

I immediately run towards suga and stood in front of him, he hasn't noticed my presence yet as his back was facing me.

Minsuk smirked seeing me and said "oooh look who we have here, a stupid human trying to save these blood sucking monsters"

"Oh we will see that" with that we started fighting with our swords.

He suddenly kicked my sword as it feel down, he came to me and slapped me hard causing me to fell on the ground a little far from where we were, I winced a little as suga saw me he was about to come to me but another werewolf attacked him.
But he still managed and was about to come to me but I saw minsuk coming towards me with his smirk and his sword

"I think I should kill you first" he said as he was about to kill me,I wasn't scared cuz it's better to die rather then being their, I was ready to feel the pain but didn't felt any as I slowly open my eyes to saw someone covering me.

"NOOOOOO"

Only one word came out of my mouth when I saw the person who saved my life is...............