Part 8. Friends and my PROTECTOR

Iseul POV

After spending some time with yoongi, we got out of the cafe, as Yoongi has to go to the kindergarden.

I went to my house, I took my car and went back to the mansion as today is a day off so Suga must be home.

I parked my car behind the mansion in woods where other cars were parked.

I went inside and saw some maids doing their daily chores, two of them were at their 40s and others were young like me.

As I walked more further I crossed the second living room which is for normal vampires.

I reached the bedroom and open the door, the room was fully dark all the lights were off, I took one step in and called "Suga....are you here" I asked as the next second I was slammed on the wall.

I closed my eyes because of sudden pain, I look up and saw suga with reddish orange eyes, I immediately understood that he is hella angry as he trapped me between his arms.

"What happened Suga" I asked "why we're you with a boy" he asked as my eyes widen a little "w..what are you talking about" I said "I saw you with a boy.....thanks to God that I didn't saw his face or till now he must be dead" he said and my anger started to build up "Suga-" I spoke calmly "Why didn't you tell me before that you were going with a boy huh...did you forgot that you are mine" He said angrily and that's it my anger is out of control "enough Suga..firstly I'm not yours...do it thing I am a toy....did you forgot that you made a connection with me and I am here to save your life...but that doesn't mean I will do everything you will say.....and he is just my friend so don't you dare to do anything to him" I said angrily.

After a minute of silence he let go of me and sigh "I'm sorry Iseul....i understand that I overreact it will not happen again" He said looking down as I just gulp down my anger and said "it's ok...but please don't do it again" I said as he nodded and smiled a little.

"Do you want to meet my friends" He said as I nodded.

We both made our way to the big living room which I think is for Royal vampires, there I saw 6 boys or should I say vampires, two of them where Mr Kim and Mr Jung.

"Hello Mr Kim" I said smiling a bit but he shook his head and said "you can call me Jin oppa" he said as I nodded.

"So everyone this is Iseul, the one I made connection with" Suga said as all the boys came forward "hello iseul I'm Namjoon" One boy said smiling and I nodded and smiled back "hello I'm Park Jimin" Another boy said as I smiled "hello Iseul I'm Kim Taehyung but you can call me Tae, V anything" one boy said as I nodded "hello Iseul noona I'm Jungkook the maknae" one boy with bunny smile said and we shook hands, when my hand touched his he looked at me shock for a minute I didn't understand but smiled.

"Ok enough with the introduction, suga we has a meeting about the pack so let's go" Namjoon said as everyone nodded "let's go" Jungkook said excited but his excitement vanish in a minute when Hoseak said "Kook you can't come with us" as jungkook heard this he started whining but suga said"kook...why don't you stay with iseul and show her around" he said as jungkook jump excitedly and held my hands "let's go noona" he said as I just giggled.

After the tour of the mansion we went to the back garden, it's beautiful with so many flowers, I was admiring the view when Jungkook started speaking "noona I...I want to tell you something" he said as I nodded "actually noona, I'm a protector vampire.....that means I was born with a purpose to protect someone" he said as I asked "oh I had read about this, so did you find your master yet" I asked as he looked down "yes just now" "Oh who..." I asked as he look up and said "You" He said as my eyes widen "w..what" "Yes noona we protector vampires can have both human and vampire masters.....and when I touched your hands I felt a current in my heart and that means that my whole life I have to protect you" he said smiling a little as I nodded and patted his head and said "it's ok...i hope we can be good friends" "Yes noona and I will protect you too" he said smiling showing his bunny smile.

"I already knew that I have a protector but thank god it's you Jungkook"

To be continued