Part 15. Confusion

Yoongi POV

I'm feeling broken right now, I...I know I shouldn't have feelings for Iseul as she is bonded with my own brother.......

Not only because of the connection but also they are bonded because of the curse..*sigh* I should just let go of these feelings.

I love you Iseul.......I hope one day your cold heart will melt, maybe not by me but my brother.......but still.

I will confess my love.....even though you rejects me at least my heart could be free.

Suga's POV

After knowing her truth.......I am a little happy ok you can call me selfish but still I'm happy cuz we are bonded and I suppose to melt her heart and I love her also so double win.

But some part of my heart is saying that what if I fail to melt her heart.......I'm also a cold person and I tried to change myself but couldn't......and now it's my fear.....what if some else melts her heart before me.

I will not let it happen she is mine just mine. I love you Iseul.

"I will confess to you soon princess "

Iseul POV

After listening my truth everyone went to their own rooms...

I need fresh air so I went outside in the garden, I know it's kinda dangerous since it's a vampire kingdom any vampire can attack me for my human blood but still.

Sitting on the grass as my silky night gown protection me from hard grass, my hairs flowing with the air. I just sat there looking at the moon.

The flowers beside me......they all look asleep, what am I even saying of course they must me sleeping.

The full moon at the dark night, just a perfect view, how long they have been there for each other...*chuckle* only God knows as he is the creator.

Thinking about how perfect couple the moon and the night is, suddenly two faces came into my mind

YOONGI
and
SUGA

*sigh* I...I'm getting confused about m..my feelings. On one hand we have suga he is cold but still cares for me a lot and also can make me nervous, he gives me love all his love and the unexpected thing is I can finally feel emotions.

On the other hand Yoongi, he is sweet and kind, he can make me laugh, smile, he cares for me too.

My thoughts got cut off when suddenly a hand landed on my shoulder, I turned around and saw Taehyung with a warm smile, I smiled back.

"What are you doing here this late" he asked while sitting beside me I just nodded as nothing "don't lie iseul....you can tell me anything if it's bothering you" he said as I sigh "taehyung........it's just....." I paused midsentence as he raised his eyebrow giving me a questionable look but soon smirked which I got confused "you are in love aren't you" he asked widening my eyes "w..what are you s..saying" I asked as his smirk grew wider " I think you don't know but I can sense different feelings as it's my ability of vampire" he said as I just sigh.

"It's just finally......finally after years I got some feelings, I can be nervous, I can smile, I can laugh, I..I feel loved.......but the problem is Yoongi and Suga, my heart is melting slowly but by two persons and they said the person who melts my heart is my destiny, but.........I'm slowly falling, I have feelings but for both of them, it's not because of having same faces it's because of the heart and personality.........I'm confused who to give my heart" I said and sigh in frustration.

"Iseul......I understand you...I think you should wait for some time to think who you love......and I don't think there is any problem in loving both of them" he said with a smirk.

"That's not even possible" I said

"It can be....anything can happen" he said and stood up

"I'm going in...you should go inside too Suga must me waiting" he said and went in.

I looked up to the moon again and said "I hope everything will be alright"

I went inside, walking through the corridors all the doors of other rooms were closed, everyone must be asleep.

Out of nowhere a hand pulled me in a room

To be continued