Part 2. BIPOLAR

Iseul POV

I was about to go out of the building when I heard "You....ms beautiful PA stop right there" I got confused so I turned around and saw Mr Suga coming my way.
"Let me drop you home" he said as I tilt my head a little "no no no need sir I can go by myself" I protested but he said "Oh come on I will drop you" "no sir-" "It's an order" as I was about to protest again but this time he said in a strick stern voice which made me nodded slowly.

As we both sit inside the car he started playing a song which was pretty relaxing so I closed my eyes.
After 5 minute or so the car stopped as I opened my eyes to ask him cuz we were still on the road but before I could ask I saw his reaction, he was looking in front very differently as I followed his gaze I saw a girls unconscious body in front of an ambulance, they are putting her inside the ambulance, I saw how her blood was dripping a lot as I turn to Mr Suga to tell him a short cut I saw him bitting his lips while looking at the scene and then I saw his eyes.....his eyes change a color of red for a second. I immediately looked at the window and snaped myself thinking it's just an illusion.

"Mr Suga....we can go from that lane" I said as I shaked him a bit as he nodded and started his car again.

After sometime we reached to my house as I said goodbye to Mr Suga and went inside.

After getting fresh, I checked my phone and there I saw Jennifer's message.

Jennifer
Hey Iseul, if you are free will you come with me at tonight's carnival

                                                     Me
                Oh sure, what's the timing
Jennifer
Be ready till 7:00pm I will pick you send me your address

                                                    Me
               B 2 XXX street near Han river
Jennifer
Ok be ready
See you
                                                  Me
                                 Ok see you soon

After chatting with her I went to my closet and changed into casual clothes.

After half an hour Jennifer came "Hey Iseul you are looking good" "Thanks you are also looking pretty" she complimented me which I did the same.

After 10 mins we reached the carnival, we decided to watch the puppet show first so we went there, we both sat down.
As I was watching my eyes wondered around the Hall and then my eyes caught a familiar figure sitting, I told Jennifer about it she saw and said "Isn't it Mr Suga......let's go to him" She said "No no we shouldn't go there" "Oh come on let's go" She said and dragged me to him. He was sitting peaceful, but isn't his hair color black today how can he change it so soon.

"Good Evening sir" Jennifer said to him but he just blankly looked at us "Can we sit here sir" she asked again "Ummmm

"Good Evening sir" Jennifer said to him but he just blankly looked at us "Can we sit here sir" she asked again "Ummmm......su....sure" he said shyly "thank you sir" Jennifer cheered and we sat down Jennifer beside him "Mr Suga I never know you like these things" she said but he didn't looked at her "Sir" she asked again "umm ms are you talking to me" he asked on which I got surprised "of course sir your name is Mr Suga so-" "Umm I'm sorry you mistook me I think cuz I'm not Suga I'm Yoongi" he said "what are you talking about sir" she asked again "I....I g..gotta go" he said and ran towards other direction "ok that was strange" I said looking at Jennifer "yeah is he a bipolar or something" She asked and I just shrugged my shoulder.

That day we enjoyed a lot and then Jennifer dropped me home. But I'm still thinking about that Yoongi guy.

To be continued