five

Ignore it immediately, all the excuses are childish.

"Pfft, could you stop joking around?" Helena asks Juyeon. "I am serious when it is about my mom."

With his arms crossed against his chest, Juyeon walked up to the girl. He leaned in closer to her ear before whispering, "You are a daughter of a mafia, Helena."

Feeling a chill traveling down her spine, Helena couldn't move. Her real identity is a big secret, but this guy in front of her already knows it.

Juyeon took a step back with his phone on his hand. "If you do not believe that I have your mom, then here is my proof."

He showed her a photo of a woman lying unconsciously on the hospital bed. Juyeon took the photo from that night when he bought the woman on the hospital.

"I guess, this is an enough evidence already," Juyeon said with a shrug before keeping his phone inside the pocket of his jeans.

"What did you do to her? Why is she at the hospital?"

Helena sounded mad, and Juyeon is in for the spice.

"I'll tell you─ only if you come with me."

Unsure of what to answer, Helena remained silent.

"Are you worried that I might hurt you?" Juyeon chuckled. "Don't worry because I won't. I have two kids with me."

"I'll come with you."

That made Juyeon smile in victory. He opened the door to the front seat of the car and gestured for Helena to go in.

"I hope this works out," Juyeon muttered under his breath as he made himself comfortable on the driver's seat.

"Uncle Juyeon, are we going to get some ice cream now?" Jera asked from the back seat.

"Mmhmm," Juyeon hummed as he started the engine of the car. "You can eat as many ice creams as you want," he added, making the little girl squeal.

Helena looked at the twins on the back seat by the rearview mirror. "Are you sure that the twins aren't your kids?" she asked Juyeon.

"Do I look like a freaking father to you?" Juyeon scoffed.

Helena remained silent until they reached a certain café. Juyeon quickly held the twins by their hand after he got them off of the car. The two kids are getting more excited, knowing that they would eat many ice cream.

"Gosh, these kids," Juyeon groaned as the twins are getting more hyper.

Just by looking at the gentleman, Helena could see his struggle on handling the twins.

"Go order their ice creams," Helena told Juyeon as she took the kids with her. "I'll bring them to the mini kiddie playground so that we can talk without any disturbance."

Nodding his head, Juyeon let Helena handle the twins as he ordered a bunch of ice cream and drinks for both him and Helena. Meanwhile, the twins got curious about Helena and it led for them to ask her some questions.