one

I don't care about time, I just wanna be a legend.

Entering their place through the door, Juyeon slowly dragged himself to the nearest couch to sit. Plopping himself down to the couch, he let out a sigh.

"Those motherfuckers wouldn't leave me alone," Juyeon spoke as he closed his eyes.

"Who?" a guy asked as he suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Those two men," Juyeon responded with closed eyes. "Younghoon, do you have any idea on what they want from us?"

The said guy, Kim Younghoon, only shrugged his shoulders as he do not have any idea. "I don't know. You might've did something that affected them."

Juyeon let out a huff as he finally opened his eyes, gaze falling on Younghoon. "I did not slash someone's neck for over a month now. What's their fucking reason?"

"Find out for yourself," Younghoon spoke.

Shutting his mouth, Juyeon closed his eyes once again. The two boys fell silent, but it did not last long when someone suddenly barged in by the door.

"Nice, only the two of you are here," said by the one who barged in.

"Now, what?" Younghoon huffed.

"Chill," that guy who barged in, whose name is Johnny, chuckled as he walked towards where Younghoon is. "Do you have any extra firearms there?"

"Damn it, Johnny," Kim Doyoung cursed as he also barged in. "I told you not to barge in here."

"You also did," Juyeon told the elder.

"Whatever," Doyoung deadpanned. "Can we ask for extra firearms? Wait, is Hyunjae even here?" he asked, whispering the last question.

Juyeon then opened his eyes. "Hyunjae is not here," he told Doyoung. "As for extra firearms, Younghoon could lend you some."

"Please, don't tell Hyunjae that we asked something from you guys," Johnny pleaded. "He might get mad at us again."

"Then get your business done before Hyunjae comes," Juyeon told them.

Younghoon then led both Johnny and Doyoung upstairs, heading straight to the room where their weapons are hidden.

"Gotcha!" Sunwoo grinned as he got out behind the staircase where he was hidden earlier. "I am going to report this to Hyunjae."

Swiftly, Juyeon stood up from the couch and jumped behind him where Sunwoo came out. He tackled the younger boy on the ground within a second.

"You better shut your mouth, Kim Sunwoo," Juyeon hissed.

"Scary," Sunwoo jokingly said.

Poking his tongue on the inside of his cheek, Juyeon pointed the dagger that is hidden on the waist of his jeans on Sunwoo's neck.

As soon as Sunwoo felt the sharp object pointed on his flesh, his eyes widened. He knew that the dagger that was pointed on his neck is the one that Juyeon is using to slit the throat of his enemies.

"Come on, Juyeon. I was just kidding," Sunwoo said, followed by a nervous chuckle.

"You weren't joking, Kim Sunwoo," Juyeon whispered as he pointed the dagger deeper on the latter's flesh. "I don't care on how important your role is in our group. If you crossed the line, that simply means that I'll slash your neck."

Sunwoo swallowed the growing lump on his throat despite the point of the dagger almost piercing his flesh. "I'm sorry," he apologized. "It won't happen again."

"Stick to your words," Juyeon said, almost growling. He then pushed Sunwoo forward, letting the latter free.

Sunwoo immediately ran outside the building, which serves also as their group's lair. He went slow, jogging towards the open gates.

"I wasn't prepared for Juyeon to do that," Sunwoo breathed out as he leaned himself by the steel gate. "That was the first time that he fucking pointed that dagger on me."

Touching the part of his neck where the dagger almost pierced his flesh, Sunwoo let out a sigh of relief. But before he could mutter some words to himself, he heard a familiar car engine approaching from afar.

"Ah, shit," Sunwoo cursed under his breath as he ran inside their building. "Hyunjae is fucking coming!" he yelled, his voice echoing throughout the building.

Doyoung and Johnny then ran down the stairs, holding multiple firearms on each of their hands. Younghoon was following behind them, while Juyeon remained unbothered sitting on the couch.

"Take the secret door at the back," Younghoon told Doyoung and Johnny, in which the two boys obliged as they ran with their borrowed firearms.

Just in time the car engine stopped as it entered the steel gates. Sunwoo blew a whistle as he glanced on Juyeon who is already giving him a look.

"What's up, boys?" Hyunjae greeted. "Where are the others?" he asked as he stepped inside.

"Fucking," Juyeon stated blankly.

Sunwoo then let out a snort. "What do you mean fucking? They were stealing."

"Stealing?" Hyunjae repeated. "Who's stealing what?"

"You stole my heart," Younghoon chimes in as he walked down the stairs and sat beside Juyeon by the couch.

"Shut the fuck up, bread addict," Hyunjae spats at Younghoon. "Where are the others?" he repeated.

"Strolling around the city," Sunwoo responded. "They wanted to have fun before our mission tomorrow and we are the ones who are left here."

Hyunjae only nodded his head as he walked upstairs, heading to his own office.

"Bunch of liars," Sunwoo whispered.

"Remember what I told you, Kim Sunwoo."

Upon hearing that voice, Sunwoo immediately bit his lower lip.

"I got it, master Juyeon," Sunwoo breathed out.