twelve

Deep inside I fade in and to your heart I'm takin'.

Pacing back and fort in front of the opened steel gates, Sunwoo couldn't free his mind on the thoughts that are bothering him. But there is only one thought on top of those, and that is Juyeon.

Hyunjae told Juyeon earlier that he should be home by eight and all the other guys around heard it. Juyeon would usually arrive an hour before the said time, but there is still no sign of him and there are only three minutes left before eight in the evening.

"This is bad," Sunwoo muttered under his breath before he started biting his nails out of nervousness. He then heard a familiar motorbike engine approaching the gates.

It was Hyunjun who finally came back from wherever he went. He gave a look on Sunwoo when he saw how worried the latter is just by looking at his face.

"You okay?" he asks Sunwoo after removing his helmet and accelerated his motorbike towards the side of the latter. "Why are you even out here?"

"Love, Juyeon isn't here yet," muttered Sunwoo, almost sounding like a whimper.

"What?" Hyunjun mouthed out as he glanced on his wristwatch, eyes widening after seeing the time. "Hold on," he tells Sunwoo as he took out his phone and called a certain someone after scrolling down through his contacts.

"Hello?"

"Hey there, Helena," Hyunjun greets the girl on the other line. "I just wanted to know if Juyeon is still with you."

"No, he already left after he drove me home half an hour ago," Helena responded. "He told me that he'll stop by the hospital near the countryside to check if I could visit mom by tomorrow. Isn't he home yet?"

"He's not here yet."

"Have you tried calling him?"

Hyunjun then looked at Sunwoo, but the latter immediately gestured that Juyeon isn't picking up the call.

"He's not picking up," Hyunjun tells the girl. "We'll just track him. Thanks for picking up, goodnight."

Hyunjun immediately ended the call and parked his motorbike after entering the gates. Sunwoo could only blink his eyes a few times before tailing behind Hyunjun as they both went inside. Unfortunately, Hyunjae was approaching them.

"Have you two seen Juyeon?" Hyunjae asks the two boys with a hint of impatience in his voice.

"Maybe he's in his room," Hyunjun shrugged. "We'll check on it."

"Tell him to meet me immediately on the rooftop," said Hyunjae before walking out of the building as he will use the stairs at the back.

Sunwoo immediately ran on the main staircase and Hyunjun followed from behind. As they reached in front of Juyeon's room, they halted and caught their breath for a moment.

"Do you know the passcode?" Sunwoo asks Hyunjun.

"I do," responded Hyunjun and started pressing the numbers on the keys

"How the fuck?" Sunwoo mouthed out when the door clicked open. "Love, why are you so good at these?"

Hyunjun pushed his thin lips together. "Well, I ain't a hacker and a tracker for nothing. Skills, I guess?"

"You cool piece of shit," Sunwoo grinned, but it immediately turned into a frown when they found out that Juyeon isn't around.

"He's literally not around here," said Hyunjun before taking out his phone again, fingers pressing furiously on the screen.

Sunwoo already knew that Hyunjun is trying to track Juyeon's location through his phone. It did not took long enough when Hyunjun mumbled out curses under his breath.

"Where is he?" asked Sunwoo as he let down his gaze on Hyunjun's phone. Just like Hyunjun, Sunwoo also let out the vulgar words to roll off of his tongue.

"We need to tell this to Hyunjae," said Hyunjun as he ran out of Juyeon's room.

"Hey!" Sunwoo calls out Hyunjun as he chased the latter through the stairs. "We shouldn't tell him! It would be a big trouble!"

"We definitely should!" Hyunjun yelled back without even looking back.

"Love! Just halt your ass there!"

"You do it first!"

"Then shut your mouth and don't tell a thing to Hyunjae!"

"Don't tell me what?"

Both Hyunjun and Sunwoo looked up as they halted in the middle of the staircase. There stood Hyunjae, looking at them with an eyebrow raised, waiting for a response.

Sunwoo kept his mouth shut, but Hyunjun couldn't do the same. He told Hyunjae what him and Sunwoo knew.

"Bring him home then," Hyunjae told them. "Take Eric with you and be sure to not only bring Juyeon back here."

"Do we need to do something else?" Hyunjun asks the elder.

"Bring that piece of shit─which is Mr. Kim," responded Hyunjae. "I am not letting him slide this time because I'll fucking cut his head off."