four

I'm just looking at you.

Juyeon is currently taking a nap on one of the couches on their resting area. It is his rest day today, but he had to leave in a few minutes for some reason.

"Uncle Juyeon! Uncle Juyeon!" a little girl called out repeatedly as she excitedly ran towards a napping Juyeon on the couch.

"Jera! Uncle Juyeon is taking a nap!" Younghoon whisper-yelled to the little girl as he took her in his arms before she could even touch Juyeon.

"She's so loud," muttered Jehwan, which happened to be Jera's twin brother.

Kim Jera and Kim Jehwan is Sunwoo's nephew and niece from his older brother. They are twins and Jehwan is older than Jera for two minutes.

Sunwoo is assigned to babysit them today, but the boy had no choice to bring the six-year-old twins on their lair. Sunwoo still has a mission to do on this day, making him leave the twins to Younghoon's care.

"Look at this ugly dude," Jehwan spats at Juyeon as he passed by the dude on the couch.

"Shut your filthy mouth, Kim Jehwan," Juyeon tells the kid as he sat up, stretching himself.

"There, uncle Juyeon is finally awake," Younghoon told Jera on his arms before handing the little girl to Juyeon. "Where are you going, Lee?" he asked the latter.

"Gotta handle something," Juyeon responded while playing with the little girl that is seated on his lap. "Why? Are you doing something urgent?"

"Hyunjae called for a help," Younghoon responded. "He wouldn't give a call if it isn't that important."

"Just go," Juyeon tells the latter. "I'll bring the twins with me."

"Big thanks, dude. I'll see you later."

Juyeon only hummed as Younghoon quickly left. Now that the twins are with him, how could he handle them?

"Jera, uncle Juyeon is going somewhere and I'll promise to treat you an ice cream if you behave well," Juyeon told the little girl on his lap.

"I will," Jera exclaimed enthusiastically.

Juyeon's eyes then landed on Jehwan who is already glaring at him.

"You are also coming with us, mister," Juyeon told the grumpy little boy.

"And why would I?" Jehwan deadpanned.

"Stay with the ghosts here then," said Juyeon as he carried Jera with him outside the building.

A little later, Jehwan headed outside too. It was clearly obvious on the little boy's face that he is scared to be left alone.

Juyeon made sure that the building is secured enough before heading to his car with the twins.

"Uncle Juyeon, where are we exactly going?" asked Jera as soon as Juyeon placed them on the back seat of the car.

"Well, I am just going to meet up with someone," Juyeon responded while fastening the seatbelt for the twins. "Remember, behave for an ice cream," he reminded the kids.

Jehwan remained silent in order to get an ice cream for later. Clearly, he dislikes Juyeon for some reason, and those reasons were only kept to himself.

The whole ride was silent and the twins fell asleep for behaving too much. Juyeon pulled over to the side of the road and silently got out of his car, leaving the twins asleep on the back seat.

Where did exactly Juyeon stop? Well, he is now in front of a university. Since it is dismissal already, many students are looking at Juyeon.

Who wouldn't spare a look on a good looking guy with a Lamborghini Aventador? It is Lee Juyeon we are talking about, people.

Leaning onto the car that is parked before the gates of the university, Juyeon patiently waited for the person that he's after with. He ignored the stares and whispers about him from the students.

"Hi," a female student greeted as she approached Juyeon. "Are you waiting for someone?"

"I am," Juyeon responded without even sparing a look on the female student. "Could you please leave me alone here? Your presence bothers me."

With that, the female student left with a frown on her face. Right after, the window from the back seat rolled down, revealing the newly awake twins.

"We are in front of a school," Jera said after observing the surroundings. She then looked up to Juyeon. "Uncle Juyeon, are we picking up Uncle Sunwoo?"

"No," Juyeon responded as he held back his smile on how cute Jera is.

"What are we doing here then?" asked a grumpy Jehwan.

"Behave for an ice cream, remember?" Juyeon reminded the twins, making them quiet after.

Bringing his gaze back on the students that are coming out of the university, Juyeon let out a sigh. He hates waiting and be disappointed at the end.

But that did not happen when his eyes found the exact person heading out of the gates. The corner of his lips twitched, smirking a little.

"Helena Kim," Juyeon called out, loud enough for the long-haired girl to look at him.

"Uh, yes?" asked Helena while pointing to herself as she slowly walked towards Juyeon.

"Is she uncle Juyeon's girlfriend?" Jera softly whispered.

Jehwan then scoffed. "She is wrong to date that ugly man. She is too pretty for this Juyeon guy."

Juyeon inspected the girl in uniform from head to toe before asking her, "Don't you remember me?"

Helena's eyebrows furrowed as she also inspected Juyeon from head to toe. "No," she briefly responded. "I don't remember meeting someone with an expensive Lamborghini with two kids inside. Are they your kids?"

"No, he is babysitting us!" Jera responded enthusiastically.

"Well, hello there," Helena greeted the kids with a smile before her eyes went back on Juyeon. "What exactly do you want from me, mister?" he asks the tall boy.

"Thank you for saving me," Juyeon bluntly tells Helena.

"Saving you?" asked Helena. "I don't remember saving someone─"

"Ah, really?" Juyeon interrupted.

Helena took her time and tried to remember what Juyeon is trying to tell her. It took her a few seconds to finally remember it.

"That nerdy guy whom I saved from that night?" Helena assumed, but still unsure. "No, you are not that guy."

"The hell," Juyeon muttered under his breath. "How would I know that you saved me if I wasn't that guy who was beaten up by two men?"

"So, it really is you?"

"Yes, damn it."

"There are kids behind you," Helena said while pointing out the twins from the back seat.

"So, what?" Juyeon deadpanned.

Helena could only let out a sigh. "I got it, okay? I wanted you to be grateful on that night but you chose to act bratty. And now that you finally thanked me, I'm glad."

"Good to know," Juyeon stated.

"I'll get going now," Helena smiled. But just as she was about to walk away, Juyeon spoke.

"Your mom."

In an instant, the girl's head snapped back. "Why are you speaking about my mom again? What do you know about her?"

Juyeon shrugged his shoulders with a playful smile on his lips. "Well, I have her."