Chapter 6

~next morning~

Y/N ' s POV

KRINGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!

I groaned and get up from the bed. I looked at the clock and it's already 7:30 a.m. Yayyyy... I'm gonna be late. Detention....

"I'm gonna be late so take it slow. Don't need to rush." I said to myself. I get my towel and take a shower. After a few minutes, I'm done showering and I go out from the bathroom. I wear my uniform and tied my hair in messy bun. After that, I walked downstairs and locked the front door. I walked to the school.

~After 45 min~

I arrived at the school and walked to my class. I knocked the door and the teacher looked at me and her arm cross.

"You late ms. Y/N.  Detention for you! Come in" I sighed and go to my sit. I heard the students laughing at me. I take out my book and Mrs. Kang started the lesson again. And BLAH BLAH BLAH...

~At lunchtime~

Oh shit! I almost forgot that sehun want me go to the school rooftop. I run to the school rooftop and I already found Sehun leaning against the wall. I looked at me with smirk on his face.

"You come~" He come closer to me and I step backwards.

"Scared?" He asked me with smirk on his ugly face. (Oops sorry Sehun~ I LOVE YOU)

"N-no" Wtf did I say?! Now I'm in a problem. He chuckled darkly at me and his face turn into the serious one.

"I will make u scare of me" He pushed me against the wall and his hands on the side of my head trapping me. He started to lean down and start to kiss my neck. I put my hand on his shoulder tried to push him away but failed.

"P-please s-stop!" I cried when he started to unbotton my school uniform. I pushed his hand away and he slapped me hard. He continued to unbotton my school uniform until he can see my black bra.

"S-sehun please s-stop.I'm begging you!" He didn't move he little and ripped my uniform. I don't want to lose my virginity at him. He kisses my collarbone.

"P-please s-stop. Someone help me" I cried harder until...

"LET HER GO , YOU BITCH!"

We both looked at the direaction and saw Jungkook. He pushed Sehun and punch him on his jaw. Sehun fall on the ground groaning in pain. Jungkook continue to punch him. I went to Jungkook and tried to pulled him.

"Jungkook stop!" He ignores me and I saw Sehun face full with bruise.

"Jungkook please stop! He can die because of you!" He finally stop but give him one last punch on his nose. I heard a crack. His nose obviously broke. Jungkook glared at him.

"Go from here before I kill you!" Jungkook said at him. Sehun quickly stand up and run away. Jungkook looked at me.

"I'm late" He looked down feel guilty. I just smiled at him.

"It's okay, Jungkook" he looked up at me and looked away. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why?" I asked him. I saw his face went red. Did he just blushing?

"You know that u now... T-topless." I looked at myself and my face went red like tomato. I'M TOPLESS. He take something inside his bag and it's his hoodie.

" Wear this." He give it too me but still looked away from me. I take his hoodie and wear it. Well , it's a little long and big. He is tall after all.

"It's big for me but I will wear it because I don't have any spay clothes." I said smiling at him.

"You too small for me." He laughed. I pouts at him. All about Sehun do to me already gone and now full with Jungkook.

"Are you sulking at me? Aww... I'm sorry Ms. Smaller." He laughed again and I glared at him. He finally stop laughing and saw me pouting at him.

"I'm sorry~" he looked at me but I looked away from him. He looked at me again with puppy eyes. I can't resist that. I can't be mad at Jungkook. He just-- too cute.

"Fine. I forgive u--" he smile showing his bunny smiles at me. " Mr. Bunny." His smiled faded and replace with the serious one.

"Don't call me that." He said it husky voice. I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Bunny." I put my tongue out. He clench his jaw. My jaw dropped when i saw his jawline. His jawline sharp as a knife. His coconut head. His doe eyes and finally his lips. Even though his lips is not so plump but I really want to kiss it.

"Done staring?" He smirked at me. I scoffed and looked at the blue sky.

"We skipped third class. One more class and I will go to my detention class." I said to Jungkook. He just nodded.

"Be careful with Sehun. If he do something again at you just call my name. I will safe you." I looked at him.

"Even though you far away from me? U can hear me? Even though my voice not so loud?" I asked.

"Yes ,with my wolf ears." I  just mouth
' O ' at him.

" I will go now. Bye and thank you for saving me." I smiled at him. We bid goodbye to each other.