Chapter 20

Y/N ' s POV

Me and Jungkook walking into the school hall while holding hands.

' they are dating?'

'ofc no! Y/N is not beautiful as me.'

' Y/N is mine!'

'they look so cute together.'

I heard everyone whispering. Thank you for someone that supports us. Jungkook looked at me when someone claims 'Jungkook is mine!'.

"Just ignored them. You mine." I said with a glared. Jungkook chuckled and kisses me.

'they look so fucking cute!'

'Jungkook shouldn't kiss her!'

We broke the kiss and walked to our class.

_

"Kook, I want to go to the toilet first." I said with a smile.

"I will go with you." He said standing up. I shook my head.

"No! I promise I will come back safely." Before he could said something, I ran out from the class and go to the toilet.

_

I was washing my hands when someone burst into the toilet. I looked at them with a shocked expression.

"Why the fuck!" I cursed loudly. He turned around and smirked.

"Don't you miss me, babygirl?" He said. I felt so disgusting.

'babygril? Eww. Only Jungkook can call me that.' I thought.

"Pfft... Never Sehun." I crossed my arm on my chest. He come closer to me and I stepped back. My back was on the wall. He put his hands beside my head trapping me.

"So brave." He chuckled darkly. I gulped. I can felt his breath on my face. And then he kisses me roughly. I was trying to pushed him but he puts both of my hands above my head. I squirming until he slapped my face and continue to kiss me.

' someone help me.'

Jungkook POV

I was waiting for Y/N. It's already 20 minutes. She didn't cone back yet. I felt uneasy about it. I went to the girl washroom. I opened the door and saw Sehun kissing Y/N. My blood boil in anger. I approach them and pulled Sehun away from Y/N.

Y/N 's POV

I feel someone pulled Sehun away from me. I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook punching Sehun. His eyes were red. This time I let him punching Sehun until he was done.

"J-jungkook... Please s-stop." Sehun begging. Jungkook didn't flinced a little bit.

"Don't *punch* you *punch* dare
*punch* touch *punch* her *punch* again *punch* bitch!"

"Kook..." I whisper. He stop punching Sehun and turned around to looks at me.

While Jungkook distracted by me, Sehun take this change to run away. He stands up and walked over me. His eyes still red. He was panting non stop. I went to my tip toes and kisses him. His breathing when slow and he relax. His eyes turned into brown. I broke the kiss.

"Are you okay, my love?" He asked me worriedly. I just nodded and hugged him tightly. "Let's go to our class, my love."

_

We sit at our own place and the teacher came. It's Namjoon.

"Okay class. Your graduation will be on next week, on monday." Namjoon said with a smile.

"Baby?" Jungkook called me. I turned around and looked at him. " If you don't mind, after our graduation... Can we go for a date?"

I smiled widely and nodded. He showed his bunny smiles at me and peck my lips. And...

BLAH
BLAH
BLAH
BLAH

_

"Y/N!!!" I ran downstairs and found Jungkook already have a popcorn in his hand. Tonight we will watch movies!

I sit beside him and he wrapped me in the blanket with him.

"What movie?" I snuggle with him and eating the popcorn together.

"IT." My eyes widened. I slapped his arm.

"Yah!" Jungkook.

"You know that I hate watching horror!" I yelled quietly.

"Okay okay. We will watch something romantic then." He said. I just nodded and hugged him from beside.

_

I heard a slow snores beside me. Jungkook probably sleeping. I moved a little to look at his handsome face. I trace my fingers on his jaw line. I peck his lips.

"Kook... Wake up. Don't sleep at here." I said shaking his body. He groaned and pulled me closer to him. I continue to sleep. I feel myself getting sleepy. I wrapped my hands on his waist and buried my face on his hard chest.

"Goodnight,kook."