Chapter 8

Namjoon POV

Y/N end up the call. I know it's really uncomfortable hearing Jungkook moaning her name. I heard Jungkook moaned again. I opened the door and peaks inside. He rubbed himself using my pillow.

"Yah! Why u use my pillow for ur pleasure?!" I yelled at him for using my pillow.

"I want Y/N." He whined. I sighed heavily. "You can't... She still young and same with you." He moaned again and that make me annoyed. I was about to walk out but I heard Jungkook growled. Taehyung Walk in and gave Jungkook something.

"Here. Use this." Taehyung smiled at him. Jungkook take it out. I cough when I saw...

Man vibrator

"Yah what the fuck is that?!" I yelled at Taehyung. Taehyung flinced.

"For him" Taehyung look away from me. I just sighed in defeated. I walked out from the house and go to the park.

_

"I'm home!" I yelled. Yoongi who was sleeping on the couch flinced and glared at me.

"Shut the fuck up! I can't sleep because of Jungkook!" He groaned and back to sleep. I ignored him and decided to check on Jungkook. I peaks inside and I'm about to sit beside him but...

"Why the fuck you cum on my pillow?!" I pushed away the pillow. Hoseok and Taehyung burst into the room.

"Wht happened?!" Hoseok shouting. Taehyung looked at the floor and gasped.

"Jungkook cum on his pillow." He whispered to Hoseok. But I still can hear it.

"Yah I heard it! You guys forget that We are werewolf?!" I asked-yelling at them. They flinced.

"N-no" both of them running away. I sighed softly. Jungkook rut will gone fully after 2 days.

~next morning~

Y/N ' s POV

KRINGGGGG!!!

I wake up and rubbed my eyes. I went into the bathroom and start to shower. After 15 minutes showering, I wear my school uniform.

~at school~

As I know, Jungkook didn't come to school. He still in rut. Mr. Kwang come in but not alone. He come with someone else. He is much taller than Mr. Kwang. He wear a glasses.

"This is ur new teacher. He will teach you English." Mr. Kwang said. " Please introduce yourself." Our new teacher looked up with a smile on his face.

"My name is Kim Namjoon. You can calm me Mr. Kim." The girls are whispering at each other. My eyes widened when he introduced himself. Wtf! Why Namjoon at here?! First Jungkook and Taehyung, now him?!

"Well I will go now. Respect him." Mr. Kwang said sternly. We nodded and said thank you. Namjoon take a sit and smile. His eyes looking for someone and his eyes landed on me. He smiled widely. I can't stop myself and I smiled back at him. We start the lesson and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...

~lunchtime~

"Y/N?" Mr. Kim called me. I turned around and looked at him. He gesture me to come closer so I did.

"Yes, Mr. Kim?" I asked politely. He chuckled softly and looked at me.

"Just call me Namjoon when we alone." He smirked a little. I make a weird face at him. He laughed at my reaction.

"How Jungkook?" My mind now worried about him. He sighed.

"Not really" He said. I just nodded. I looked at the clock and it's already 3:30 p.m.

"It's time for me go. Bye Joon!" I was about to walk away but he stopped me.

"I will send you home." He said with a smile. I just nodded. I never walked with a handsome guy before. Well Namjoon is handsome and nice to me. He smiled and put his things in his bag. He pulled me with him at the car. We get in the car and start to drive away.

_

"Thanks for the ride, Joon" I smiled. He smiled back and come closer to me. I stepped back but he pulled me by my waist. I stumbled and make me fall at him. Both of my hands on his chest.

"I don't want to let you go that fast." He said in husky voice. I'm blushing how close are we.

"W-wht are you d-doing?" I asked him stuttering. He chuckled and kisses my forehead. I blush harder. He pulled away and stepped back.

"Bye Y/N" he smiled and start to drive away. I stood there dumbfounded. Did he just kiss my forehead?! Oh shit!