chapter 12

Y/N ' s POV

I continue to run and I reach at the road. I turn around and saw Jungkook run faster to catch me. I run again and cross the road. I stopped for a while and looked behind. I saw nothing. I looked at the road and saw many people. Jungkook maybe stopped at there to know something.

"He such a kid. Want to know everything what happened." I mumbled. I walked over them. There have so many people so I pushed them away. I saw a man lying on the road. My eyes widened when I saw Jungkook. I ran over him. His clothes full with blood. My tears start to streaming down on my cheeks.

"Jeon Jungkook! Please don't go!" I cried harder and shake his body. His eyes looked at me and he smiled a little.

"It's alright *Cough* I'm gonna be okay." He said coughing.

"Call the ambulance! Faster!" One of them called the ambulance. I hugged him tightly don't want to leave him.

"Please stay awake. Please don't leave me alone." I cried harder and hugged him. His hand reached at my cheeks and brushes his thumb on my skin.

"I.... Love.... You...." He closed his eyes slowly. I screamed his name. This is my fault!

"JEON JUNGKOOK PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE! I LOVE YOU TOO!" I cried and someone yelling and approach us.

"Kook!" Namjoon yelled. He saw me crying and hugged me. After a few minutes, the ambulance came and picked put Jungkook on bed and start to drive away.

Me and Namjoon sit inside the ambulance. I hold his hand tightly and Namjoon hug me from beside. We arrived at the hospital. They take Jungkook out and running into the hospital. When we reached at the surgery room and the doctor asked we to wait at outside. Me an Namjoon sit on the chair.

"This is my fault, Joon. If I don't run away... This will never happen." I said still crying. He pat my back.

"It's not your fault... This is not everyone fault. This is fate that god already written." He tried to calming me down. Taehyung approach us with Jihyo following him.

"Where is he?!" Taehyung asked worriedly. I looked at him with guilty in my eyes.

"The doctor do surgery on him." Namjoon said at Taehyung. Taehyung looked at me.

Taehyung POV

I saw Y/N crying. I know she feels guilty about this. I forgive her. I sit beside her and hugged her. She like sister to me.

"Don't feel guilty about this." I hug her tightly. She didn't flinced a little but continue crying. Jihyo looked at me signaling me to move. I nodded and move away. Jihyo said something to calm her down and Y/N wipes her tears. She smiled and hugged Jihyo. Jihyo looked at me and smile sweetly.

_

After a few hours, the doctor came out. He sighed heavily. Y/N Stand up.

"How is he?" Y/N asked the doctor. "Who are you?" Y/N was about to said but I cut her off.

"She is his girlfriend." Y/N looked at me with wide eyes. I smirked at her. She looked at the doctor and nodded.

"I'm sorry. The surgery is.... succeed." I almost want to punch the doctor but Jihyo and Joon hyung hold me. "But he is in coma."

Y/N 's  POV

I'm so happy that the surgery succeed but I'm so sad because he is in coma.

"Can I see him?" I asked the doctor politely. The doctor nodded and start to walk away. I ran into the room with Namjoon, Taehyung and Jihyo following me. Jungkook laid down unconscious. I walked over him and sit on the chair beside him. I take his hand and kisses it. I started to cried again.

"It's okay,Y/N. He will wake up soon." Jihyo said to me. I nodded. I will never give up to wait for him.

"I need to see,Jimin." They all nodded and I walked out from the room. I take out my phone and called Jimin.

*OTP*

Hello?

Jimin?

Y/N... Why you call me?

I want to see you now. Can I?

S-sure. Where?

At XXX cafe.

Okay.

Thanks for coming,Jimin.

No problem,Y/N.

*Ended call*

I hang up the call. I borrow Taehyung car and start to drive to the cafe.