Chapter 9

Y/N ' s POV

It's already been 2 days. I think Jungkook will comeback today. I sit on my own place in the classroom listening to the songs. I closed my eyes and start to humming. Then, someone pulled out my earphones. I groaned. I looked up and saw him.

"Hey Y/N!" I smiled. "Kookie!!!" I hugged him tightly. I really missed him.

Jungkook POV

Y/N sit silently at the place with her eyes closed. I walked at her and pulled her earphones to have her attention. She groaned and looked up.

"Hey Y/N!" She smiled. That's smiled I love the most. I miss it. "Kookie!!!" She stand up and hugged me. I miss her hugs. I started to sniffed her. Her scents different. Her scents mix alpha scents. She closed with that alpha. Who the fuck is him?! My eyes started to shifted into blue and my inner wolf growling.
I pushed her.

"Y-yah!" Y/N eyes widened. I never pushed her before.

"You close with who right now?!" I yelled at her and she flinced. My wolf start to take over my body.

"W-why you so mad?!" She looked at me with shocked and confusion. I pulled her with me and walked out from the class.

We reached at the school hall. She pulled away her hand and start to yelling.

"What happened to you?! Why you push me?! Did I do something wrong?!" She started to cry.

"YOU CLOSE WITH WHO RIGHT NOW?! YOUR SCENTS CHANGING! DID HE FUCK YOU?! DID--"

Y/N ' s POV

I slapped him. That's really hurt me. He is changed. He never pushed me or yelling at me. This is the first time he did that. It's really hurts me so much.

"WHY U CARE SO MUCH?! I'M NOT UR GIRLFRIEND OR WHAT! WHY YOU CARE IF HE FUCK ME?! I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG AND YOU PUSHED ME AND THEN YELLING AT ME! ITS HURT ME! I HATE YOU!"  I cried harder and I saw his eyes shifted into... Red. I run away and then he yelled...

"I HOPE WE NEVER MET! AND I HOPE YOUR NOT MY MATE! YOU SLUT!" My heart broke into pieces. Is that what you want? I will grant your wish , Jeon Jungkook.

I run at the school rooftop and locked the door. I lean against the door and sit down hugging my knee. What happened with him? Why he changed suddenly? I did something wrong? I cried harder.

' I HOPE WE NEVER MEET! AND I HOPE YOUR NOT MY MATE! YOU SLUT! '

That's is his wish. He called me slut. I will ignore him and never talked with him. I will change my place too. I don't want to sit beside him. Why this happened to me? He said my scents Change? What did he means by that? I need to be alone. I sit there looking up at the sky. I can't stopped thinking about Jungkook. When Jungkook didn't coming to school. I always with Namjoon. Wait! Did Jungkook know that Namjoon here?! Ofc he know right? They live at same house... I really want to ask Jungkook but he wish that he will never meet me. I sighed furiously.

"Arghhh!!!! I hate u Jeon Jungkook!"