Chapter 10

Jungkook POV

After Y/N ran away, I started to cry silently. I didn't means to say that. This is my fault. I let my wolf take over. I think I know that scents. I keep thinking.

No...that is impossible! That is Joon hyung scents. Alpha scents and that him! H-how she have Joon hyung scents?

"Kook?" I looked behind me and saw Taehyung approach me. "Why you here? And you... Crying? What happened?" He asked me furiously.

"I have fight with Y/N" I said and wipes away my tears but it falls again. Teahyung rubbed my back to calm me down. After a few minutes,I stopped crying. I stand up.

"Thank you for your company hyung" I said smiling. He is the best hyung for me. He stands up and hugged me.

"No problem,kook. You like my brother to me." I hugged him back and we broke the hug.

"Go to your class." Taehyung bid me goodbye and I do the same. I walked to my class. I really want to escape from here. I feel bad at Y/N.

' this is your fault,kookie! ' I mad at him.

' why me?! ' I can feel that he pouting. I sighed heavily.

' you take over my body without my permission, Kookie! ' This wolf really stubborn and annoying as always.

' her scents is different! Why the fuck she have Namjoon scents?! ' I sighed again.

' I don't know. And no swearing! ' I said at him madly.

' pfft... I don't care. You swearing too. You teach me how to swearing,Jungkookie... ' He laughs. I don't know my inner wolf can laughing. I mentally laughing at myself.

"Is he crazy or what? Why he laughing alone?" Some students whispering. Oi... I can hear it pabo. I continue to walk to my class. I entered the classroom and saw Y/N sit beside some guy. They talking and laughing happily. He ignores them and sit down at my place clenching my jaw. They sit so close. I really want to ripped that guy head and broke his bone and give it to the other wolf. I know I can't do it. The teacher come in and start the lesson and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

~lunchtime~

Y/N walk with the same guy. They walk together. I should walking with her not him! Y/N really hate me right now. I even called her slut. They sit together at the corner and start to eat their lunch. My mate is talking, laughing and smiling with some guy. I hate it. I sit beside Taehyung but my eyes never leave Y/N.

"Kook, you okay?" Taehyung asked me. My eyes still at them and tried to control myself from killing that guy.

"Kook?" He looked at the same direction and said ' oh '. He pat my back. "Calm down..." He said.

"Calm down?! How can I calm down if I saw my mate with someone else?! They laughing ' haha ' ,' hehe ' ,' hoho ' ,' hihi' how can I calm down?!" Taehyung widened his eyes at my outburst. My eyes now in fire.

"That is ur fault. You pushed her and yelling at her. You know she don't like when someone do that at her. So... Your fault" Taehyung grinning like a baby. I mentally faceplaming myself.

"You didn't help me at all." I said and put my face on my big palm. Taehyung silent. I looked at him and saw him looking at someone. Ofc his mate.

"Go to her." I said pushing him to her mate. He shook his head.

"I don't think I can. I'm shy." He whined. I laughed at him.

"Shy my ass! Just go!" I pushed him harder and make him stumbled at his mate. I looked again at Y/N direction but they already gone. I need to say sorry. I can't wait. I miss her. I miss her talking with me. I can't live without her. I really need her. I love her.