Chapter 7

Jungkook' s POV

It's already 2 weeks I school at the same school as Y/N and I wonder when I will be in rut. Y/N didn't know what is rut. I already can imagine that Y/N under me--

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!" the teacher called me. I looked up and saw the teacher glaring at me.

"PAY ATTENTION WHILE I'M TEACHING!!!" He yelled louder. All the students laughing at me. I'm blushing in embarrassment. The teacher continue the lesson and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.

~At lunchtime~

I was seating with Taehyung at the corner. He told me about his mate , Jihyo. Same class as him. I'm happy that my hyung already have mate.

"But she is so hard to getting closer" Taehyung whines. I rolled my eyes at him.

"I don't know what to say." I said calmly. He sighed in defeat. We continued to eat our lunch.

"Hyung?" Taehyung hummed and looked at me.

" I wonder when I get in rut" he stopped eating and drinking his water.

"I--" I was about to continue to talk but my lower region hurts so much. I screamed in pain and moan a little.

"H-hyung." I whines and hold my pants. "Fuck! Ur in rut!" He cursed. He take out his phone and called Joon hyung.

"Y-Y/N" I want her. I need her. I want her touch. I screamed louder. The students looked at me in confusion.

"Hold on. Joon hyung is coming." He put his phone in his pocket and looked at me worried.

"Y/N~" I whines again and again wanting for her touch.

" Kook?" Me and Taehyung turned around and saw Y/N standing beside me. Her scents really make me gone crazy.

"Y/N, stay away from Jungkook" Taehyung warning her. I moan again.

"W-why?" She asked Taehyung. Taehyung whisper at her and I started to growled.

' he touch mate! ' Kookie howling.

' kookie please calm down! '  i said.

' let me take over your body! ' Kookie tried to control me but I tried to fight back.

" KOOK!" That's scents. I know it Joon hyung. He approached me and make me stand up.

"I-its hurts so much" I said to Joon hyung. He pulled me with him and we reached at the car.

"Y/N, please tell the teacher that Kook have a caught a fever" I looked at Y/N for the last time as Taehyung get in the car and close the door.

Y/N ' s POV

The car started to leave and me dumbfounded at there alone. I remember what Taehyung said to me.

' he is on his rut. He can be mean and dangerous '

Rut? Wht is that? I take out my phone and search on Google. I started to read and I gasped. The person will have *cough* sex *cough* with his/her mate. Wait.... I'm Jungkook mate. So that why Taehyung told me to stay away from him. He will take my virginity!!! Wtf... I don't want to lose my virginity... Yet.

"It's will take a few days for the rut to gone." I whisper at myself. "It's means Jungkook will not come back at School for a few days. Nah... Whteverrr." I walked to my class.

~timeskip~ [end school]

I walked down at street alone. I wear my earphones and listen to my favorite songs. I can feel that someone is following me from behind. I turned around but no one there. I walked again but a little faster. I heard the steps become closer and now I run faster as I can. I turned around and the man running at me. I run into a crowd so the man can find me in the crowd. I breaths heavily and continue to walk to my house.

_

I unlocked the door and went to my room. I throw my bag on the side of the bed and I throw myself on the bed. I sighed heavily.

"Who is that? Why he tried to catch me? He want to kill me or what?" I whisper.

Then I remembered about Jungkook. I take my phone and called Joon.

*OTP*

Hello?

Joon, it's me Y/N.

Oh hey. Why u call me?

I want to ask about Jungkook. Is he okay?

He in his room right now.

I heard someone moaning in the phone. I blushes when I heard Jungkook moaning. It's really awkward

Y/N?

Hm?

Ik it's really weird that Jungkook moaning-

Y-N~

Namjoon stopped by Jungkook moaning.... My name.

I'm sorry Y/N... He on his rut. It's hard for him to control himself.

Ouh.

He really wants u but I know it wrong. U will lose ur virginity at him.

Can you tell me more about rut?

Sure. Rut is when someone like hybrid or werewolf  need his/her mate. It's like... Marking. He/she will mark his/her mate and obviously ofc they will have s-sex. If he/she already mark his/her mate,they will more protective over their mate. If their mate is hurts, they will feel the same too.

....okay.... U sure that I'm Jungkook mate?

Yes,Y/N. His eyes will shift into his wolf eyes colour.

I saw his eyes shifted a few days ago. It's blue.

That's his wolf eyes colour.

I just hummed in response. I really his mate.

But it's really weird if werewolf mate with human like me.

Taehyung mate is human too.

Who?!

Jihyo? Same class as him.

Jihyo? She is my senior. My favorite senior. She kind at me. She will help me in mathematics.

She is a nice person. I really like her as my senior.

Again I heard Jungkook moaning my name buy this time is louder. My heart flutters.

I will end this call. Bye!

Bye!

I hang up and throw my phone. He moaned my name. I laughed.

"His moan is weird" I chuckled softly. I pulled the blanket over my body and drifted into a dreamland.