Chapter 18

~flashback~

"Please wake up. I'm right here. You really want to leave me alone? You really want to see suffering? Remembered when we met at the forest? I already fall in love with you that time. I still remembered when you give me your hoodie and your blushing face when I was topless. It's really cute when you blushing. Please wake up. I need you. I can't live without you. I will live with my guilty. I'm so sorry because I did this at you. This is my fault and it really was my fault. I love you. I love you. I love you and it's always you."

"I love you too,Y/N."

~end flashback~

Jungkook POV

I heard Y/N crying and hugging my hand. I felt a tears fell on my hand. I tried to open my eyes.

I love you,Jeon Jungkook. Always you.

My heart beating faster. She loves me.

"Kookie... Pls wake up" I tried to connect with my inner wolf. "Kookie pls. I need to see her and same with you too." I said.

"I'm here,Jungkook." My inner wolf, Kookie said. I felt so excited.

"Please wake up. I'm right here. You really want to leave me alone? You really want to see suffering? Remembered when we met at the forest? I already fall in love with you that time. I still remembered when you give me your hoodie and your blushing face when I was topless. It's really cute when you blushing. Please wake up. I need you. I can't live without you. I will live with my guilty. I'm so sorry because I did this at you. This is my fault and it really was my fault. I love you. I love you. I love you and it's always you"

I opened my eyes and saw her crying so hard. I smiled a little.

"I love you too,Y/N." I said. She looked up at me with shocked and relief.

"Kook!" She stand up and hugged me tightly. I winced in pain and she stepped back.

"S-sorry.". I heard the door open and saw everyone looked at me with shocked.

"I thought you already die!" Yoongi hyung yelled at me. I chuckled.

"I'm awake because I heard someone begging me to wake up. She also said I love you to me." I said looking at Y/N that already blushing like an idiot.

"Pfft. Because of she you lying on the bed!" Yoongi yelled. I sighed softly.

"Hyung... That's is not her fault. It's my fault because I'm too jealous." I said with my fake smiled. I remember when Jimin kiss her.

"W-we already break up." My eyes widened when Y/N said that.

"W-why?" I asked her still shocked. Y/N was about to say something but someone interrupt her, Jimin.

"Don't you remember when you yelling at her? She break up with me in front of you." Jimin said calmly. Y/N looked at me with guilty in her eyes.

"O-oh. Umm... Y/N?" I called her. She looked at me. " You really means it? The ' I love you '."

"Y-yes." She looked down and I smiled widely. I cupped her face and kisses her. At the first she was shocked but after a few seconds, she kissed me back. We broke the kiss when we heard they were faking cough.

"U-uh. I will called the doctor." Namjoon said. "Me too!" There has another man. He followed Joon hyung. Y/N notice I was looking at the man.

"That is my brother,Jin." She said. I nodded at her. "You need to get rest."

"Okay babygirl~" I said smirking. She punched my chest and laughing.  She went out from the room.

"Kook, she is your mate?" Yoongi hyung asked me. I nodded and he ' O ' . "I'm sorry because yelling at her." He looked down.

"It's okay hyung." I smiled. He smiled back at me. All of them leave me alone in the room.

I'm so happy to see her and she is happy too. I love her and she loves me too.

I lying on the bed smiling like an idiot.

I love you so much,Y/N.