Chapter 3

~flashback~

I told you I will do something terrible."
I leaned down. Our face on inches a part. Her jasmine scents really make me gone crazy. I leaned down at her neck and sniffed her.

"Your eyes c-change ". My eyes shifted into blue and my inner wolf crave for her touch. I don't know my grip on her loosened. She took this change and slapped me so hard. I heard gasped from her. My cap fell on the ground. My eyes widened. My secret~

" D-DOG EARS ?! "

~end flashback~

Jungkook POV

" Shit ! " I looked at her. Her eyes widened when she saw my ears.

" WHY YOU HAVE DOG EARS ?! " She looked at my ears not my eyes.

" This is not dog ears but wolf ears ! " I glared at her but her expression still shocked. Her hands tried to touch my ears but I back off.

" Don't touch my ears ! " I yelled at her and make her flinced. I rolled my eyes and looked away. We sit there in silent so I decided to talk first.

" You 18 ? " She just hummed in response. She looked up at the sky and I do the same too. Until she started to speak.

" How old are you ? "  I looked at her and she looked at me too. I just nodded and looked away. I can't looked at her face because her face too beautiful. We sit in silent again and staring at the sky.

" Beautiful~ " I looked at her and smiled.

Y/N ' S POV

I was staring at the sky. I felt someone gazes on me and found Jungkook stating at me and smiling. He notice me staring at him too. Both of us looked away , blushing. I saw something in the dark. I move closer at Jungkook and hug his arm.

" Y/N , you okay ? " I shushed him. He looked at me weirdly. The figure walked closer but still hid behind the tree.

"Someone behind the tree" I hugged his arm tighter. He looked everywhere and he stopped at the one of the tree where the figure standing.

"That--" The figure came out and I screamed and hid my face on Jungkook chest.

"Y/N ?" I recognize the voice and looked up and met Namjoon. His face was worried while Jungkook in the other hand is laughing. I slapped his chest and pushed him away.

" You hug me just now and then you push me ? Woah " He laughs again and Namjoon chuckled. I pouts and looked away.

" We're sorry , Y/N " I ignored him and his eyes widened when he saw Jungkook ears.

" Where your cap ?! " Jungkook sighed heavily and looked at him.

" She know about it. She will keep it secret. " I just nodded. " She should know more ? " Jungkook asked Namjoon. Namjoon nodded and sit down. I sit down too.

" Okay Y/N. Actually , we are werewolf" I gasped. Namjoon continue talking.

"Jungkook and I are werewolf and we are different pack. Jungkook is from Jeon's pack while me from Kim's pack but we still friend. You better be careful because there have so many werewolf in this forest. Jungkook is the leader of an alpha. I'm alpha too. There have two more. Omega and beta. You noticed why Jungkook eyes shifted into blue that because of your scents. You have an omega scents , jasmine. We never found human that same scents with an omega. We have other reasons why his eyes turn into blue." Namjoon said.

"What is it the other reasons ?" I asked. Namjoon shooked his head and said nothing. I just shrugged it off and looked up at the sky.

"Beautiful~" Jungkook said as he looked up at the sky. I looked at my phone clock and it already 11:30 p.m.

" It's time me to go home " I stand up and they stand up too.

" Should I walk with you ? It's really dangerous if you walk alone " Namjoon said to me. I just blushing. I never walked with guy before. I just nodded. Jungkook rolled his eyes and ran away into the dark forest.

_

" We here. Thanks for your company , Namjoon. I really appreciate it." I said and smile at him.

" It's okay , Y/N. Goodnight , princess " He winked at me and make me blush so hard. After I bid him goodnight I go to my room and drifted into a dreamland.

Jungkook POV

" What we want to do ? " I asked Joon hyung.

" Go at the same school with her to keep her safe. " Joon hyung looked at me.

" School ?! No wayyy... I need to keep this village safe ! " I said yelling at him.

" Don't worry , kook. Me and Yoongi hyung is here. It's okay " He said calmly. He looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed softly and nodded. He smiled at me showing his dimples.

" But Tae will follow me too. " Namjoon nodded and the door cracked opened and revealing Taehyung.

" Follow you ? Where ? " Taehyung asked me.

" School " I know he will be happy. He really want to go to the school but impossible. Because we are werewolf.

" Really ?! I want to go there ! I will go then " He show me his boxy smile. I smiled back at him.

" Goodnight then." Both of them bid me goodnight and then , I fell asleep.

See you tomorrow , Y/N at school.

_______________________________________

Please vote for me😆 you enjoyed reading ? Tell me if you like it🙃