Chapter 5

~At lunchtime~

Y/N ' s POV

I sighed heavily. I opened my locker and take my lunch box. I walked to the library because I like to be alone. I take my sit and start to eat my lunch.

[After 15 min]
I done eating my lunch and then someone spoke.

"It's seem like someone forget to see me~" I gasped and looked behind me. That fucking Sehun.

"I-I'm sorry." I looked down. I grabbed my arm tightly and make me winced in pain.

"Let me go!" He chuckled darkly at me. He dragged me with him. We reached at the school rooftop. He finally let me go.

"Wht u want to do?!" He looked at me with his serious face. He come closer to me and hold my shoulder tightly. I tried to let myself go but failed. He is too strong.

"U didn't come to me,today. U deserve this" he slapped my cheeks hard. My tears start to stroll down my cheeks.  He then kicked my at my stomach and make me fall on the ground. He continued to kick my stomach until I chocked on my own blood. He grabbed my arm and make me stand up.

"Tommorow at the same time, At same place... I want you to come here. If u don't come..." He pulled my hair and bring me closer at him and continue talking.

"I will do what I do to you just now" he pushed me away. He opened the door and slammed it shut. I cried silently.

' why this happened to me? Why me?! Did I do something wrong?! Why my life like hell?! I really hate my life! '

I stand up and walked away from there. I went to my locker and take my bag. I was about to close the my locker but someone closed it. I turned around and met Jungkook. I covered my bruise on my face with my bag.

"Why u covering ur face?" He asked me. His voice seem to worried about me. I didn't respond him back. He take my bag. I heard him cursed under his breath.

"What the fuck happened to you?!" He asked-yelling at me. I looked down on the floor. He grabbed my face with his palm and  make my heart fluttering. I brushed his thumb at my bottom lips and make me winced.

"I'm sorry" He pulled his hand away. I don't know why I feel disappointed. He pulled me with him and we reached at gate school.

"Where you want to bring me?" I asked him suspiciously. He didn't respond me back and keep walking. The guard school screamed at us but Jungkook still walking out.

"Jungkook?" He didn't respond.

"Jungkook" I keep calling him but he didn't listen.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" This time I yelled at him. He turned around and looked at me angryly.

"WHO DO THIS TO YOU?!" He yelled at me and make me flinced. I looked away and start to cried silently.

Jungkook ' s POV

She started to cry. I looked at her. What should I do?

"I-I'm sorry for yelling at you" she pushed me away walked alone. I run at her.

"Y/N..." She didn't looked at me. I called her again but she didn't answer even looked at me. I run at her and back hugged her. I never done this at everyone.

"I'm sorry." I mumbled. I heard she sighed softly. I don't want this end. I want to hugged her,kiss her, her touch and when I wake up... I want to see her face. Only her.

"Jungkook..." I hummed in respond. Before she can talk more, my ringing. I take out my phone as my other hand still on her waist. I looked at the caller ID and it Taehyung.

*OTP*

' JEON JUNGKOOK '

' yah, don't yelling '

' where are you?!"

' with someone '

' ur.... Girlfriend? '

' umm... Yes...'

' have a good day kook!!! '

He hang up the call. I shifted my eyes at her. I saw her blushing. I think she heard it. I chuckled.

"You blushing." He looked at me with wide eyes. I laugh at her reaction.

"Don't laugh at me." She pouts and I stopped laughing. I noticed my hand still on her waist. She shifted her eyes and look at my hand. She didn't pushed my hands away.

" I want to go home." She looked at me.

"I will walk you home." I smiled at her. She just nodded and we started to walked.

[After 45 min]

" Thank you." She smiled. I smiled at her back.

"Friend?" I asked her. She nodded still smiling at me. She walked into her eyes and wave goodbye at me. I wave her goodbye and start to walk into the forest.

_______________________________________

Please vote for me!!!😭💜