Chapter 2

~At night~

Y/N ' S POV

My parents argued again. I ran away from there and went to the forest again. When I reached there , I sit under the same tree. I started to sing my favorite song ' still with you '. (Uuu...(~‾▿‾)~Jeon Jungkook)

" You ! " I looked up and met his eyes.

Jungkook POV

I was sleeping on the tree again. I heard someone singing. It's her. I looked down and saw her singing while drawing something on the ground. My eyes shifted into blue and my inner wolf started to growling saying ' mate! Mate! Mate! ' I really hate her but she is my mate. First , I don't know what is mate. And then , Joon hyung told me after we reached at werewolf villange. Where wolf like me and Joon hyung stayed there. Im the leader of an alpha. Joon hyung same with. There have an Omega and beta too but alpha is the most powerful. I didn't believed it my mate human. An alpha always mate with the omega. But she smelled really like an omega but she is a human.

~flashback~

" Why you sniffed her ?! " Joon hyung glared at me. " Her scents , she is an omega ! " Joon hyung furrowed his eyes at me.

" She is a human , Kook ! I smell it too but I still can control myself. " I pouts and sit on the edge of my bed.

" I don't know. My eyes shifted into blue and my inner wolf growling. I just- don't know. " I sighed and take off my cap.
" You s-sure ? " Joon hyung asked me stuttering. I nodded.

" S-she is your m-mate. " " Mate ? Wtf is that ?! " I looked at him. " You don't know ? " I shooked my head.

" Mate is like the half of you , the one that Moon Goodness has decided to bond with your soul. Soulmate , just like soulmate you heard from humans in the writing class , kook. Your eyes will shifted to your wolf ' s eyes colour. Your inner wolf will crave for her touch and she can make you in r-rut. "

" Rut ? Just crave for her touch ?! You know hyung... I can be mean and be a monster when I have rut. " Joon hyung nodded. I sighed heavily.

" If she dead , half of your heart felt like gone. You will suffering , kook. "

~end flashback~~

I looked at her again. I really hate her.

" You ! " She looked up and gasped when she saw me. I jumped off and standing in front of me.

" What are you doing here ?! " I glared at her and she rolled her eyes. " Is that wrong ? Hellooo this is not your place. My jaw tensed. I tried to control my anger. This girrlll.

" Listen here , ajumma-- " She cut me off " ajumma ?! Yah , I'm still 18 ! " She yelled at me. She still 18 ?! Why my mate so young ?! Well... I'm 18 too *wink* *wink*.

I sighed. I pulled her arm and made her stand up. She pulled her arm away from me. I flipped my hair. This girrlll !

" Okay Ajumma-- " She glared at me and I gulped. She so scary when she glared at me.

"Okay... Please go from here. I want to sleep. Your voice is disturbing my sleep" She looked at me. Her expression showing that she is hurt. I didn't meant it. Her voice so beautiful *cough* I really meant it. I just want her to go from here. My inner wolf growling louder than before.

" No , never ! " She sit down again. This girl really stubborn. I sighed softly. " Go before I do something terrible. " She ignored me and continue drawing.

" Please go. "  She ignored me again. I can't control my anger. My inner wolf crave for her touch.

' mate ! '

' shut up , kookie ! '

' noooo. I want her '

I'm talking with my inner wolf. His name is kookie. He really annoying.

" Please go. " She still quite. I pushed her on the ground and pinned both of her hands above her head with one hand. And other hand on her mouth , shutting her off.

" I told you I will do something terrible."
I leaned down. Our face on inches a part. Her jasmine scents really make me gone crazy. I leaned down at her neck and sniffed her. My eyes shifted into blue and my inner wolf crave for her. I don't know my grip on her loosened. She took this change and slapped me so hard. I heard gasped from her. My cap fell on the ground. My eyes widened. My secret~

" D-DOG EARS ?! "