Chapter 23

Y/N 's POV

Today me and Sehun went for a date. I wonder if he can make me fall in love with him...

Ding Dong! (Jungkookie 😂)

I opened the door widely. I saw Sehun smiling like an idiot.

"Hi Y/N!" He greeted me with a smile. I smiled at him back and said "Hi!".

Sehun pulled out his hand and Of course I take it. "Let's go, babygirl."

I mentally laughing at him and we went to the car. Sehun start the car and start to drive away.

_

"Where we want to go?" I asked him.

"We almost there. Just wait." He continued driving to the...

BEACH!!!

"WOAH!" I yelled loudly. Sehun saw my  reaction and laughing at me. "B-but... I don't bring my swim suit!"

"Don't worry. I already bought you one." I looked at him with shocked expression.

"Really?! Thank you!!!" I said. He parked his car at the parking lot. Both of us went out at the car. He pulled out the bag and give it to me.

"Your swim suit." I ran into the woman restroom and Change into my swim suit that Sehun bought it for me.

_

"Y/N, let's get it!" He pulled me into the water and make me wet. I groaned.

"I'm not ready!"  I said pouting. I noticed that I didn't seen Sehun at anywhere. "S-sehun?! Where are you?!" There don't have any answers.

"Sehun?! Don't joking around!" I yelled when I felt someone hugging me from behind.

"Hey... It's me." I sighed in relief. I turned around and looked at him pouting.

"Don't do this again!" I punch his chest hard. I noticed that we so close. Our face only inches a part.

"S-sehun..." I blush because how close are we. He leaned down and kisses me. I didn't kisses him back. This didn't feel right. When Jungkook kiss me, it's feel right. I pushed Sehun away.

"I'm sorry. I can't do this." I looked away from him.

"I know you still love him." He said. I tell you that he feels so hurt.

"I'm sorry. Can we go home?" I asked him. He just nodded.

Jungkook POV

My heart hurts so much. I saw they're kissing. I went to the beach with Anna. I felt like my heart will gone. Now I realize that I love Y/N more than anyone. I need to take a chance to see her and said sorry to her.

~end Jungkook POV~

Sehun sent me home. I thanks him and went into the house. I looked at Sehun again and saw him still standing there looking at me. I smiled warmly and closed the door.

"Having fun?" Jin asked me. I just nodded and went to my room. I slammed the door shut and jumped on the bed. I screamed on my pillow.

"Why?! Jungkook don't love me anymore? He didn't said sorry to me. It's my fault too because I didn't gave him any chance to explain." I sighed heavily and massage my temple.

"Y/N, are you okay?!" I heard Jin yelling outside.

"Nothing! There has a rat!" I yelled back at him.

"Where?!" He yelled.

"Now it gone!" I know Jin scared of it. I changed my clothes and wear my over size hoodie and short pants. My legs on the preview. I went to the downstairs and sit down on the couch. I take the remote and turned on the TV. I watched my favorite drama and hugged my pillow. I lay down on the couch with my legs wide open. I didn't care about it because this is MY apartment.

Ding Dong~

I groaned and went to the door. I opened the door widely. My eyes widened when I saw him.

"What are you doing here?!" I glared at him.

_______________________________________

Pfft... Please vote for me 💜✨