❂☺11☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

The sight of Shota's bedroom startles you when you wake up. You feel something warm around your left hand. You look over at your hand to see two hands wrapped around yours. You look over a little farther to see Shota sitting in a chair, his head leaning against the side of the bed as his hands are wrapped around your left one.

As Shota feels your hand move, he looks up. "Are you okay?" he asks, his voice laced with worry. "You collapsed in the hallway."

"Yeah," you respond in a croaky voice.

"Good." Shota takes a deep breath and looks you straight in the eyes. His demeanor is now angry, his jaw clenched and one of his hands in a fist as his knuckles grow white. "What were you thinking? If you didn't think you could have walked to the fucking living room you should have just told me and I would have helped! I almost called the damn hospital because I didn't know if you were okay."

"I just didn't want to trouble you more than I already have. I didn't mean to- " you said, your voice almost a whisper.

Shota slams his hand down on the table, making you jump. "After helping you all morning and you jerking me off, that's when you decide that's when you don't want to trouble me? If you were honestly troubling me, I would have driven you to your damn dorm and left you there to deal with everything alone. You really need to think about this shit more next time," he yells, his voice echoing off the walls of his bedroom.

"I-i'm sorry." Tears are leaving your eyes as you look away from him. You didn't expect to pass out in the hallway, neither did you expect for this reaction if you did.

Shota lets out an angry breath. "If you are sorry, you will let me know if you are actually feeling okay or not. I don't know what I would have done if something serious happened."

You could hear the tone in his voice change when he said the second part. It seemed as if something happened to him or someone else before but you don't want to pry. Especially since you already pissed him off and it's slightly scaring you.

You feel his hand grab hold of your chin, not softly but not hard either. Shota turns your face to where you're facing him, your faces inches apart. You gulp at the distance and force yourself to look at something other than his lips. Eventually, your eyes meet his, a sad look in his eyes.

"Just communicate with me, okay? I'm not one of those people who can see through lies like it's nothing." He uses his other hand and dries your tears as he continues, "I've been through a lot of shit in the last few years so I'm sorry if I overreacted but I have my reasons. Now stop crying please."

You want to stop but you don't know how. It's not like you are crying on purpose. You feel bad for making him worry so much and you aren't completely stable when it comes to people yelling at you.

Shota gives up on trying to wipe away the tears that are continuing to pour from your eyes and pulls you to his body. "You're a crybaby, you know that?" he says with a small chuckle as he softly rubs your back.

Shota hears a muffled laugh as your face is pushed against his chest. "Okay crybaby, you need to eat something before the headache of yours decides to come back," he tells you.

"M'kay," you mumble.

"That means I need to go get you a bowl and some soup." When you don't say anything in response or move, he sighs and picks up on your body. You squeal as he lifts you up, surprised at the action. "Wrap your legs around my waist," he tells you.

You do as he says and you wrap your arms around his neck to help keep you from falling. "I'm glad you aren't heavy," he says, carrying you towards the kitchen. You just laugh and continue taking in the scent of his hair.