❂☺05☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

It's the first day of babysitting Eri and you are quite excited for some reason. Shota let you know you could bring her to your dorm for a bit before taking her home and attending to her there.

Mina and Ochako are excited to see Eri. You did tell them about her being shy though so they know she won't be that talkative or anything right away.

Eri's school gets out at two-thirty so Nemuri will be picking her up and bringing her to Shota's class within the last five minutes before three hits.

Once you've sat down in your seat at the back of the room, you stupidly can't stop yourself from thinking about your hot teacher once again. You technically haven't really tried anything on him lately but you still refuse to give up. He's hot as hell, likes kids apparently and he does what he can when he needs to.

Plus after that one night, you can tell he takes care of people quite well whether they are strangers or not.

Maybe you should give up but usually when you find something you like, you go for it. It's the exact reason you asked for his number that one night. As Shota crawls out of his sleeping bag as usual, you knock yourself out of your daydreams to pay attention.

A few minutes before class is supposed to end, Nemuri and Eri quietly walk in. They move to the back corner by you to keep from drawing too much attention as Shota finishes explaining the homework that's due by Wednesday. Eri stands beside you and you smile at her.

Once Shota's dismissed class and everyone's left, Eri runs to the front of the class and attaches herself to Shota's leg. Nemuri laughs and says goodbye before leaving and heading to get ready to teach her next class.

After a few minutes, you put Eri on your shoulders as you walk out of the classroom and up to your dorm. "Where are we going?" she asks you.

"Well, first we're going to my dorm room so I can put my stuff up and a little later we will be going over to Shota's until he gets home," you explain to her as you walk into the dormitory.

In response, she just lays her arms on your head and sets her head on them. Once you've made it to the dorm, you open the door and set your bag down. Mina and Ochako slide into the living room and they see Eri on your shoulder.

"Psst, Y/n." You look at Ochako with a questioning look. She points at Eri and says, "She's asleep."

"Oh," you mouth. Speaking quietly, you say, "Can you help me get her on the couch without waking her."

"Yeah." After carefully getting Eri off your shoulders and onto the couch without waking her, you head to change into some slightly warmer clothes. You slide your phone into your hoodie pocket and grab another hoodie to slide onto Eri so she doesn't get too cold on the walk there.

You walk out of your dorm room and walk over to Mina's where they are doing each other's nails. "I'm going to go take Eri to Mr. Aizawa's house now. I'll see you guys later tonight."

"Okay! Wait, how are you going to get there??" Mina asks. She's worried about her friend trying to find a way to get there since you don't have a vehicle as they do.

"His house is only a ten-minute walk from campus so I'll just carry Eri on my back and walk there," you explain. "I'm starting to gain weight again anyway so it will be good for me."

Ochako rolls her eyes at the last statement. "Girl, you are perfect how you are. There is no need for you to lose weight when you be looking perfect like that. One day I'm going to pull a Sangwoo and beat those insecurities out of you."