❂☺17☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

By the time you've arrived at Shota's, the tears on your face have dried. Shota unbuckles and gets out of the car. He jogs around and opens your door. There is no expression on your face as Shota unbuckles you.

He helps you out of the car and wraps an arm around you as you make your way inside. You both make sure to be quiet since Eri is fast asleep in her room, not wanting to wake her up.

Shota walks you straight to his room and sits you down on the bed. Deciding not to shower, Shota grabs some clothes from his closet.

You are expressionless as you sit there. Just staring at something random across from you. Breaking your stare, Shota kneels down in front of you.

Your eyes seem distant as you look at him until you wrap your arms around his neck, throwing yourself towards his body. "I was so scared," you cry into his shoulder.

"It's okay. I'm here now," he tells you, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you closer. "Let's get you changed kitten."

You nod and stand up, taking a look at the clothes. You slide off your shoes and your skirt, realizing there is a light bruise on your inner thighs from one of the men's thumbs. Shota notices what you're looking at and asks angrily, "Did they do that?"

You slowly nod and avoid eye contact. Shota takes a breath as he pushes the anger to the back of his mind. He sits you down on the bed. He wipes his hand over the bruise and leans in, pushing his lips against your thigh. He kisses slowly, up and down your inner thigh, not wanting to miss a spot.

As he goes to kiss the other thigh, you lay back on the bed. You feel safe with Shota. You feel glad you're stupid drunken self had called him in the first place.

Shota grabs your hands and brings your wrists up to his lips one at a time, sitting you back up in the process.

He remembers seeing the strong grip that they had on you as you tried to push the men away. It angers him knowing that if you hadn't called him, something could have happened to you.

You look at each other for a minute before Shota breaks eye contact. He grabs the sweatpants and you put each leg through as he pulls them up on your body.

You didn't wear a bra under your top, but you don't care as Shota pulls your top off of you. His stare only lingers for a few seconds before grabbing the shirt. Shota slides the shirt over your arms and it falls down to your thighs, covering your torso.

He throws your clothes into the dirty laundry basket and turns back to you. "Are you hungry," he asks.

You shake your head and Shota walks towards you. He picks you up with one arm under your leg. You look up at him wide-eyed in surprise as he puts you into his bed. He covers you up and says, "I'm going to lock the door and check on Eri. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"O-okay," you reply. As Shota walks out of the bedroom, you turn over to your side. You're glad Shota had saved you from the men because if he hadn't you probably would have just become a broken girl.

With a sigh of relief, you close your eyes, asleep in a minute.

Shota comes back into the room and climbs into bed beside you. He's staring up at the ceiling when he feels your body curl up closer to his.

The edge of his lips curls up into a soft smile. He turns over and wraps his arms around you. You snuggle closer to him, sleeping in almost a fetal position. Shota lays there for a bit feeling the movement of your chest and listening to the soft snores leaving your lips.