❂☺28☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

For the next few days, while staying at your parents' you feel undeniably happy. You are surrounded by some of the people you love most and it makes you feel nice.

Eri has opened up more and actually talks to your mom and dad now. She even calls them Grandma and Grandpa. The first time you heard her call them that Shota thought you were going to burst with excitement.

You had known she was hesitant about it the first few days so you hadn't expected it. Both you and Shota are happy to see that she is getting more interactive with your parents.

Shota has never been the most talkative person in the world but seeing him getting along with your parents is something you enjoy. You were glad that they accepted him, not that it would make a difference in how you feel about him. It's just nice knowing that they all get along.

Momentarily you are laying on the couch with Shota and Eri, your head in Shota's lap as you help Eri with reading. Shota is having a conversation with your parents about his job as a teacher.

When you hear that your parents are going to the store, you want to come along. You give Shota and Eri a kiss on the cheek and head off after your parents towards the car.

Eri crawls onto Shota's lap after you've left the room and sits there. "Well hello little lady," Shota says, tickling her stomach a little.

Eri giggles and leans against him as he stops. "Daddy, can y/n be my new mommy?" she asks.

The question catches Shota off guard causing him to quickly look down at her. "You want to call her your mom?" Eri slowly nods and he asks, "What about Haruko?" It's not that he isn't fine with Eri calling you her mother but he still wonders about how she feels about Haruko.

"Mommy was never nice to me unless she wanted something and when she dropped me off she said I would never see her again." A tear falls from Eri's eye when she says that and Shota pulls her closer.

Shota sets his chin on her head as he slightly rocks her. "If you want to call y/n your mom, go ahead. I'm not going to stop you, princess," he tells her. He decides it's better to stay away from the subject of her mother, knowing it will get him fired up.

Shota wipes her tears away as she sits upland turns to him. She asks, "Are you going to marry y/n?"

"W-what?! Where did you get that from?" he asks in surprise.

"Don't people get married when they love each other? That's what they do in my books."

"Well yes but it takes time for a relationship to get to that level and we've only been together a few months," he tells her with a chuckle. "You'll understand when you are older."

"Didn't you tell me no dating until I'm thirty?" she innocently asks.

"And I still stick by that," he says, pinching her cheeks. "No dating anyone until you have hit the thirty mark."

"I don't want to date a boy anyway. They have cooties," she says, scrunching her nose up in disgust.

Shota pulls her against him. "That's my girl." He grabs the book from the table and he listens as she practices reading...

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

It's around an hour or so later when you and your parents get back with some groceries. Shota and Eri do not realize you are back until your chin ends up on Shota's shoulder as they read. "Hey Kitten," he says as you kiss him on the cheek.

"Hi! Mom and dad are making dinner so I thought I would come and see what the two of you were doing," you quietly say, to not disturb Eri's reading.

He pats the couch on the other side of Eri. You sit down and Eri stops reading, looking up to see it's you. "Yay! You're back!" she exclaims, wrapping her arms around your waist.

You giggle and playfully ask, "Did you miss me?"

"Mhm!"

Shota leans down to Eri's ear and whispers something you can't hear. Eri's face is red and she looks down as if she's embarrassed as Shota pulls away. "What's this about?" you ask, feeling confused.

Shota motions towards Eri with his head and says, "Someone has something she wants to say to you but now that she can, she's being shy."

You lean down and raise an eyebrow. "So you want to be shy, eh?" When she doesn't respond a devilish smile arrives on your face. "Fine, ill get it out of you another way."

You start tickling her thighs causing her to laugh and wiggle around. She falls onto Shota, but you don't stop as he throws his arms into the air out of the way.

Shota looks over to see your parents in the doorway, watching the scene unfold. He puts a finger to his lips and your parent's nod although they are confused as to why.

"Come on, spit it out little girl," you say, not stopping as she kicks her legs a little.

Eri finally can't take it anymore and yells out without thinking, "Stop it, mommy!"

Your eyes widen and you look up at Shota who nods before you look back down at Eri. "M-mommy?!" you ask, your voice laced with a mix of confusion and surprise. "Were you going to tell me you wanted to call me your mom?" You want to make sure you understand the situation correctly so you don't sound stupid.

Eri shyly nods as she looks away, afraid that you are mad at her. You giggle and sit her up, pulling her onto your lap. "Of course you can Eri!"

"Y-you aren't mad?" she mumbles.

"Of course not! Why would I be mad?" you ask, scooting towards Shota and leaning against his chest. He wraps an arm around the two of you while you add, "I'm glad you even considered it honestly."

Eri wraps her arms around your neck. You hold her against you with your hands on her back. Shota hears a sniffle from you and looks down to see a few tears escaping your eyes.

Eri pulls away from the hug and sees you crying. She grows worried and asks, "Why are you crying?! Did I do something wrong??"

"No, I'm just happy," you say, wiping the tears from your face.

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!!!!

UhM sO yOu KnOw HaVe A cUtE Eri ChApTer!! This was a little bit of trouble to write ngtl but in the end it turned out fine and it's cUte~ That's the best ending I could come up with too ngtl xD

Any Thoughts?!

Aizaten♥♥♥