❂☺27☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

The next morning Shota is already awake when you wake up. "What time is it?" you mumble to Shota, your head resting on his chest as you slowly wake up.

He looks down at you and answers, "Almost noon."

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

Shota runs his hand through your hair and scoots down on the bed so his eyes meet yours. "Because your mother came in a while ago and told me to let you sleep until you wake up. She said they would watch Eri for now," he explains before planting a kiss on your lips.

"They are probably having a good time then." You let out a sigh as you curl up against him a little more. "I just want to lay here with you a little longer."

"Do you not want to spend time with your parents?" he asks.

You nod your head and say, "I have two weeks to spend time with them. I'm just sleepy right now."

Shota chuckles and pulls you closer, the two of you just talking and cuddling for a bit. By the time noon arrives, Shota has his face nuzzled into the crook of your neck and you are running your hand through his hair as he likes.

You know he still struggles mentally with things sometimes. There are times you will just catch him staring at random things or you will wake up in the middle of the night while staying over and he will be in the bathroom, barely audible sobs coming from the bathroom. The second one doesn't occur as much but it still breaks your heart.

It pains you to know he is hurting this much but you are there for him as much as you can. You remember when Hitoshi passed away, it took you a few years to fully deal with the pain. It's the reason you are so understanding of Shota's pain and know how he feels.

Whenever you are able to catch these things, you ask and make sure he is feeling okay. You would hate to see him try to kill himself again. You would hate to lose him and hate for Eri to lose a father.

You have learned that just running your hands through his hair calms him along with the fact that it just feels good to him. Shota enjoys the feeling of your fingers just softly running through his hair whether it is tangly or not. It's something he didn't know he enjoyed so much until the first time you did it.

You make Shota feel good even at his darkest of times. He has thought of suicide once more after that night but the thoughts had cleared as soon as he saw Eri asleep on the couch. Shota knows she needs someone here for her and he loves her with all of his heart. He wants to be there for her as she grows up and let her have that father figure she needs in life.

He wants to be there for both you and Eri. You are in a way like a mom to Eri and he's glad she has a better mother figure than Haruko was to her.

Shota turns his head and kisses your neck, his stubble tickling your neck. You giggle and say, "That tickles you, hairy man."

Shota gets up and moves his legs onto the outside of yours. "Do you want to know what else tickles?"

Your eyes widen and you put your arms out to try and protect yourself. "No! Shota don-" Before you can even finish your sentence, he is already moving his fingers around your body.

"Stop! Shota!!" you squeal, unable to hold back your laughter. You try rolling away from him but is unable to do so as he holds you between his legs.

"Who knew you were this ticklish Kitten," he laughs, not stopping his actions.

You try to grab his arms and sit up but he doges your hands as he tackles you back down onto the bed. "Shota. Get off of me you big luff," you say, still trying to calm down from the laughter.