❂☺14☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Your heartbeat quickens, now feeling scared at the sight in front of you. "Sh-Shota. P-put the gun down," you say, slowly moving forward into the room.

"Fuck off y/n. You need to leave," he tells you, not even moving his eyes from the picture in front of him.

Shota's hand adjusts around the gun and your breath hitches. "N-no."

Shota turns his head slightly and angrily yells, "Now y/n!"

You flinch at the tone in his voice but you don't back down as you move closer to him. "P-put the gun down Shota."

"I said to fuck off."

"I don't care what you said. Imagine if Eri knew you were about to do this. What do you think she would say?"

Shota takes a second to answer and you move a little closer. "She'd be better without me so fuck off already."

You have no idea what has him feeling this way exactly, but you do know you can't let him leave like this. Eri needs a father and he has people caring about him whether he thinks so or not. "No Shota. I won't. You have people who care about you and I will not allow you to kill yourself when you still have a life to live."

Shota finally turns around towards you, the gun still against the side of his head. His tired black eyes meet your e/c ones. There are tears streaming down his face as he looks at you, pain that he's hidden for months showing.

You take another small step towards him being careful of what you do. You just want to do what you can to make him feel like he belongs in this world.

Shota looks back down and closes his eyes, his body slightly shaking. "Just go y/n."

You take one last step, you now standing right beside of him. You gulp and nervously take a deep breath.

Shota feels warmth on his hand as you put yours over his, slowly pulling the gun away from his head. "I will not go," you say softly. You pull the gun from his hand and slide it to the other side of the room.

His arm lays limp on his lap, his emotions everywhere. You move to stand in front of him and he looks up at you with a distant look.

Without any hesitation, you pull him against you. His face is against your shoulder with your hand softly on the back of his head. "Let it all out Shota," you say, your voice barely above a whisper.

You carefully grab the picture from Shota's hand and set it on the bed. One of Shota's hands grabs onto your shirt. You look at him as he turns his head just enough for him to talk without it sounding muffled.

"Don't leave," he says, his voice the quietest and softest you've ever heard from him. He pauses a few seconds before adding, "Please."

"I'm not going anywhere Sho. I'm right here," you reassure him.

It's not even a second later and Shota is off the bed and pulling you both down to the ground. You have your arms wrapped around him. One hand is rubbing his back while the other is sitting on the back of his head.

His sobs are quiet as he cries into your shoulder, his body shaking. You turn the both of you so you are now leaning against the side of the bed.

Removing the hand on his back, you grab your phone from your pocket and let Mina know you won't be back to the dorms today. You know she probably thinks the two of you are fucking again but it's best you worry about that later.

Your main concern momentarily is Shota. His body finally falls completely, all of Shota's weight now against you. Shota is now facing to the left of you, his cheek pressed against your now soaked shoulder.

You allow the silence to take over for a few minutes as you slowly rub up and down on Shota's arm. "Do you want to talk about it?" you eventually ask. You don't want to force him into telling you anything that he doesn't want to.

Shota doesn't answer as you continue sitting there. He finally answers after a few minutes have passed. "Later," is all he says and you are completely fine with that.

"Do you want to move to the bed?" you ask, starting to feel slightly uncomfy in the way you are sitting.

Shota doesn't say anything as he pulls away from you and stands up, almost falling in the process. Seeing him almost fall reminds you of the fact that he is drunk and had multiple empty bottles of whiskey lying in the living room.

You quickly stand up and help him get into bed. He looks at you with tired, empty eyes. You slide your shoes off and set them by the wall. Turning away from Shota, you grab the gun off the floor.

You take all the bullets out of it and set them in a bottom drawer underneath clothes. After setting the now empty gun beside the television, you turn back around to see Shota staring at you.

"Do you want some water?" you ask.

Shota just shakes his head in response. You walk over towards him and put a hand on his cheek, your thumb wiping away the rest of the undried tears.

Shota puts his hand over yours and just holds it there for a minute. He wants to be alone and deal with everything on his own but he knows he needs someone to be there for him right now. It's not something he would admit aloud though.

The pain that shines in his eyes as he looks at you pains your heart. You've never seen Shota look this pained since you met him. The emptiness in his eyes is as if he has no real feelings left to feel.

You remove your hand from his face and make your way onto his bed. You sit beside him and gently rub his shoulder with your head leaned against the wall.

You look at Shota's face as he lays there. His eyes don't even try to close as he looks up at the ceiling. You eventually use your hand and lay it over his tired eyes. "Sleep Shota," you say softly. Shota lets out a sigh and grabs your empty hand. He holds it against his chest and closes his eyes.

You remove your other hand from his eyes. You move your body down and lay on your side, your hand not moving from under his.

He moves his body over towards yours a little, allowing himself to lay on your shoulder. Filling the empty silence, you hum the tune of a song your mother sang to you as a child that always helped you sleep.

Shota eventually falls asleep with the thoughts of his almost suicide still fresh in his mind.

You have trouble getting to sleep due to worrying about Shota's mental health.

From what you knew before, his friends had died and he isn't close to too many people. You wish you knew what he was actuary thinking on the inside. You hope to get some answers if he eventually decides to talk about everything on his mind.

You are left to thoughts like these as you lay there for hours, listening to the quiet breaths that leave Shota's lips.

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!!!!

Ending that one was harder but it was nice to write the chapter itself.

Any Thoughts?!

Aizaten♥♥♥