❂☺29☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Visiting your parents has been fun. You enjoy being able to see them again and you've been able to spend more time with Shota. Eri has been calling you "mommy" since then and each time you feel like your heart is going to beat out of your chest. You just find it so adorable and it is something you hadn't expected.

As the first week has passed by, the next week begins. It's Monday and you wake up with a headache. Shota is already out of bed and downstairs as you get up. You throw on some leggings and a random sweater, holding onto the wall due to some dizziness.

You walk out of the bedroom, your vision getting more blurry by the second and your headache worsening. You realize you are sick as you were a few months ago. "Shota!" you yell. Your voice cracked causing the words to not come outright.

You cough a few times and crouch down before calling his name out again. "Shota!"

He steps out of the living room and looks down the hall, not knowing where you are. He hurries to you as he sees your hand from around the corner. You look up at him with a pained expression as he scoops you up in his arms. "What's wrong?" he asks you, walking towards the bedroom.

You don't hear him too well as you slip in and out of consciousness. Shota carefully lays you on the bed and covers you up. He sets the back of his hand on your forehead and feels that you have a fever. As he goes to pull his hand back, you lay yours over his, enjoying the coldness of his hands on your warm forehead.

"You're sick again," he says, remembering a few months ago when the same thing happened. "I'll grab you some pain meds." You don't say anything as his hand leaves your head and he leaves the bedroom.

Shota walks to the living room where your parents are and asks, "Where are painkillers?"

M/n gets off the couch and says, "I'll show you."

"Thanks."

As she walks to the cabinet where they keep the medicine she asks, "Is something wrong?"

"Y/n is sick. I don't know how bad it is this time."

M/n sighs as she hands him the pill bottle, grabbing her a bottle of water from the fridge too. "I really wish we knew why this happened. If it was just a regular cold or flu we wouldn't worry so much but these headaches really hurt her."

"Has any doctors had an idea of what it was?" Shota asks her as they go to the bedroom.

"They thought it was a tumor for a little while but after multiple tests for multiple things, they ended up without answers."

They stop at the doorway to finish the conversation. "The last time she got sick like this, she passed out multiple times and collapsed in the hall. If it's fine with you, I'm going to just stay in the room with her most of the day."

M/n pats Shota on the back. "Of course. You don't even have to ask me. F/n and I will keep an eye on Eri for the day. I was thinking about taking her out for some ice cream."

"Okay, thank you." Shota hears you call his name from the bed and some groaning right after. "I'm coming, Kitten, hold on," he says.

"Just text us if you need us to get something for you," M/n tells him before patting his back once more and heading towards the living room.

Shota walks into the room and closes the door behind him. He walks over to you, your body curled up into a ball with your hands over your head. You slowly sit up and he hands you the water and pulls. You quickly take them before laying back down completely.

Shota slides his shoes off and crawls into bed beside you. "Come here baby," he mumbles, pulling your body closer to him. You lay your head on his chest and lay your leg over the bottom half of his body, cuddling him.

You push your head against this chest as the pains in your head grow. "Shota," you murmur.

"Yes, baby?"

"I want to take you to see someone tomorrow. He was a big impact on my life and I want you to meet him," you tell him/

Shota grabs your hand and gently rubs it with his thumb. He kisses you on the head and says, "Of course."

"Thank you."

"Get some sleep, Kitten. You need it," he replies. You just nod your head and close your eyes, drifting off to sleep pretty quickly.

Shota lays in bed with you for pretty much the whole day except for when either of you needs to go to the bathroom and when f/n brings the two of you some food. Eri comes to see how you are doing at one point but you are sleeping so she just talks to Shota for a while about random stuff before going to do other things.

Shota worries about your condition. He worries about whether this could cause issues later on in life but pushes the thoughts away. You seem used to the problem and there seems to not be anything too complicated wrong. That is all that really matters to him when it comes to this.

He just wants you to be okay. He isn't too sure what he would do if he ever lost you to something due to the fact that he's lost multiple people and his mental health isn't the best.

As it slowly darkens outside, your fever gets better. You end up talking to Shota for a little bit before eventually deciding to go back to sleep again thanks to the headaches. Shota falls asleep not too long after, both of you cuddled up throughout the night.

When morning takes over, you feel refreshed and better than ever as you wake up. You decide to not wake Shota up since you are unsure of how much sleep he actually got due to you being sick.

Eventually, he does wake up and the two of you shower. You had texted your mom this morning to let her know about where you are taking him so she doesn't have to worry about it later.

After getting ready for the morning, you hop into the driver's seat since you don't want Shota knowing where you are getting until you get there. All he knows is that he is going to be meeting a friend but he doesn't know in what state that friend is in.

You start the car and pull out of the driveway, now making your way towards League Cemetery.

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!!!!

Funny name for a cemetery oh well whatever, take it or leave

Any Thoughts?!

Aizaten♥♥♥