❂☺25☺❂

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Christmas break finally arrives. You just finished packing everything into your suitcase after two hours. Due to being on your phone, you weren't even actually packing half of the time.

You walk out of your bedroom with the bag and into the living room. You plop down beside Mina on the couch and wrap your arms around her. "I'm gonna miss youuuu~" you whine, pushing her down.

"I'm gonna miss you too!" she says, wrapping her arms around you too.

Ochako walks into the room. "Ochako! Come join our group hug!" you yell.

She drops her bags and hurries in to join the hug. The three of you hug each other for a good five minutes before finally letting go. You look at the time and realize you need to make your way to the parking lot where Shota is waiting for you.

"Well, I love you two soooo much. I don't want to make Shota wait. See you in two weeks!!!" You stand up and grab your suitcase, making sure you have your phone on you.

"Bye Y/n! We love you toooo!" they reply.

You wave to them before walking out of the dorm. You make your way out to the parking lot and hurry to Shota's vehicle. Most people had left for Christmas break a day early so there isn't anyone to really see anything that happens between the two of you.

Shota steps out of his car as you walk towards him. He decides against kissing you yet and grabs your suitcase from you. You get into the car and Shota gets in after putting the suitcase into the back.

Before buckling up, he leans over and points to his lips. "You forgot something."

You giggle and kiss him on the lips. "There, are you happy now you big baby?"

"Very." Shota checks to see if Eri is still asleep before turning back around and buckling up. "Let's get this show on the road," he says, pulling out of the parking lot.

"I'll text mom and let her know we are on the way."

"Okay."

You pull out your phone and text your mom, knowing she is excited about your arrival.

The Daughter 3:23 pm
We just left the college
We should be there by 5

Mom 3:24 pm
Okay
F/n is making dinner for everyone so I hope your boyfriend and his daughter like steak and potato

The Daughter 3:26 pm
They do dw

Mom 3:26 pm
How old is his daughter?

You nervously laugh aloud without realizing it, catching Shota's attention. He sets a hand on your thigh and asks, "Who what's got you so nervous?"

You look at him and say, "Mom is asking how old Eri is. I haven't told her that you are my teacher or anything yet so I don't know how she will react to her age."

"If she asks just tell her you will explain later. Don't stress too much about it right now," he tells you.

"Okay. I will."

The Daughter 3:30 pm
Shes 6

Mom 3:30 pm
6?!